Adventure 5: Reminiscence

2001/ October 19....
A few years ago....
___________________________

'BOOM'

"I came to help you... Utahime... You cryin'?"

"I'M NOT CRYING!"

You watched from afar on a tree at the debris of the house that was just brought down by Gojo in attempts to help Utahime and Mei Mei escape the curse.

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. Apparently you were called to supervise them again by the principal.

Suddenly, the curse reappeared behind Utahime and Geto was soon to capture it by one of his released curses from his technique.

You all were called to the scene since the two haven't responded in two days. You had already guessed by that time that it was probably the curse.

You could clearly hear their conversations from where you were.

After shoko revealed herself and the whole moment was over, Mei Mei had asked for the curtain and if they had put it up.

The three froze in place and realized what they did.

You had known that this was going to happen so you had previously set up a clear curtain earlier.

You groaned in your place and suddenly teleported in a poof of dust to their side.

"I put the curtain."

They were suddenly shocked by your sudden appearance and most of them took a step back.

You could see the evident sweat on Gojo's face. He was supposed to be the one to put it up.

"(L/N)-san! I-its great to.. um.. See you!"

Shoko hesitantly said as she took a hiding place behind Geto and putting him on the front lines.

"Gojo."

The white haired man froze at the mention of his name and both his two friends and the other two sorcerers took a step, or more, away from him.

He paled and froze in place again as your bothered and annoyed demeanor surrounded him.

Your short figure only stood in front of him as he tried to avoid your red highlighted eyes at any cost.

You raised your whole arm and dropped it suddenly on his neck with brutal force that broke the ground.

They all stared at you with scared and shocked faces.

Gojo's body was faced to the ground as you dragged him by the hem of his shirt and dropped him right in front of Geto who was shaking but kept a subtle smile on his face.

"I don't like babysitting. Clear."

They were all caught off guard by your deep voice returning. Geto only slowly nodded and took the limp body of Gojo from you.

"Tsk."

You then at that same moment disappeared into thin air. They all let out a breath they didn't know they held in and Geto only sighed.

He could feel Gojo's body waking up and regaining consciousness.

"What the.... "

"We got (Y/N)-threatened because of you!"

Utahime screamed as Geto let go of the ego man to hit his head on the ground.

He let out a yelp of pain and abruptly stood up while he dusted himself off.