Adventure 1: We're stuck?!? (3)

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

.....,.....

Staring, neither you nor the curse have moved from your places. As if you both were having a staring contest to see who is going to blink first, or who is going to 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷.

"(Y/N), I've got the sealer script. We have to weaken it so we could seal it. At least it has to be at hardly 3%. We're going to attack stimulentously until we get it to bits. That's how much we have to do. Do you get that?"

Gojo came up next to you, and took a fighting pose as he explained the plan.

'So he's brains now. Quite funny.'

You chuckled a bit as you look him straight through the eyes.

"If all it needs to get you to be this is some curse ruining a 'moment', then I don't mind having a bunch of those."

Smirking in the end, Gojo looked at you with nearly wide eyes. He couldn't believe how cute you sounded as you laughed and how beautiful was your smile.

"Well if I could hear you laugh and smile, I don't mind. Oh! 2, 98 to go!"

You had completely forgotten the deal both of you had made.

'Dammit he did it again. Contain yourself! How did we not get attacked till now tho-'

The curse soon ran out of patience as it sent a black like magnetic liquid subtance towards your and Gojo's position. Both of you jumped in time to avoid the attack.

'I jinxed it. Just like every other thing, dammit!'

"Satoru! I take its right! You take the left, and we gradually destroy any incomings till we get to the core!"

You shouted in mid air, as the curse released more and more black substance attacks like arms.

You kept avoiding direct contact and jumped on top of the jelly like arms, and ran towards the source of the attacks.

But on your way there, the black fluid like subtance released more from its branch in every direction trying to get ahold of you..

You jumped back as you ran in a quick speed straight ahead. You collected a presumable amount of cursed energy in your right hand as you took a stance, ready to cut any incoming attacks.

More and more were being sent towards you as you sliced anything headed towards yourself. More and more cutting sounds were heard as you kept slicing the curses attacks so they won't get to you.

As you cleared a huge amount of them at once, you ran even faster to reach the core. But suddenly, something very quick nearly sliced your whole face off instead. You turned your head to the side and it only grazed your cheek.

'What the hell was that.'

You stood in your place, trying to figure out how and where did that, invisible yet deadly, attack come from.

You started to turn your cursed energy into a more holdable sword as you turned it in front of you clockwise in an insane speed so that no attack would get to you and behind you you collected a great amount of cursed energy to act as a shield.

"Satoru! Invisible attacks!"

"I can see that! Literally! My six eyes can see them. Need a hand."

He said from his far side. He was worried you might get hit with one.

"No, I'll get to the sky and send a huge range attack. Make sure no civilians are in range of 20 meters of this curse or even 50. If my attack grazes them, they will die."