Only If I Had Known.

It was our last adventure...

_________________________________________

Rubble, dirt, and debris surrounded your feeble body. Two children, terrified, under your open arms that stopped any harm from reaching their bodies.

A black orb surrounded them as the white haired sorcerer stood outside of it, safely untouched with his infinity surrounding them.

You slowly dropped your Timezone technique from around you that you used as a kind of shield as it sucked in all of the rubble heading towards you.

"Cough cough.... Are you two okay?!"

You blurted out your words quickly as you picked up the kids from their sitting position on the ground.

Gojo hurriedly headed over to you three as he examined with his eyes for any injuries or harm.

He gave out a relieved sigh, but his angered face wasn't wiped off.

"Tsk. (Y/N), get them to a safe place. I'll handle what's going on outsi-"

"No. Don't move from your place. They got it surrounded. We're on the top floor and the room is blocked with debris. Even if I get out and teleport, the kids won't handle the pressure of the abstract movements that it involves. You slowly clear the way with a short blast. Mine are too powerful no matter how acute I may make them. Clear a path out for them to safety first, then let us handle them..."

With malice dripping from your tounge with your very last word as you referred to people in your head. The attackers. The people Gojo knew well who they were.

Your clan has come to take you back.

He gave you a short nod and did as you said. You guided the children behind his steps as you used your black shield to protect them from above from any falling rocks.

Once you all were out of their room, you picked the two of them up in your arms and you hid their faces in your chest, both your hands occupied trying to comfort their cries and shakes.

"Shh, Shh... it's alright,... miss (Y/N) is here... it's gonna be okay kids..."

You looked around the corner and towards your hallway. The debris that had fallen and blocked it still there, in place of where you and Gojo were moments ago before teleporting and protecting the kids mid seconds.

Since the hall was open and quite further away from where you were, you carefully extended the palm of your hand under the kids and facing it towards the covered hall.

'Half in time... tremble!'

A soft bullet shot from your palm. The rocks and piles in the hall were blown to dust as it cleared a path for you. Gojo looked at you weirdly, wondering why you opened it up rather than heading for the door.

You didn't give him time to explain as you ran with the kids in your arms and avoided all the rocks.

Gojo followed behind you steadily as he watched you open a door for a room in the ground that was hidden well.

You jumped in, holding up the two children tightly in your arms. Gojo followed in aswell as he was just the more confused as to what this was.

You felt his questions coming in quick as you answered before he could speak.

"Stabilisation metal-covered room. My clan used it for experiments, dangerous ones. The metal stabilises cursed energy in the body to not be affected by anything else. I'm sending the kids off here and back to the school for safety, but once I do, I'll be low on cursed energy for a few minutes, keep an eye on anything around me once we get out, alright?"