Side story 1: Chibi.

This takes place before the past few chapters...

_________________

You were going on with your own day in peace. Killing small powered curses here and there. Walking around in the solemn daylight. Everything was going well until some little gremlin decided to taunt you all day.

And by taunting you I meant taunting your height.

You were in the main kitchen and you were trying to reach the upper cupboards for a plate to get the ice cream when suddenly a white haired man came from behind you and got the plate easily while trapping you in between his body and the counter.

He looked down at you with a goofy smile and said,

"Yo! Chibi~"

*SLAP*

"SHUT IT!"

You slapped him across the room while you took the plate from his hand quickly and broke it on his head.

You huffed and his faced down body with his dizzy face and walked away with your nose up high.

"NEVER. Call me chibi. Hmph."

____________

A few hours later after the little acquaintance with Gojo you decided to go for a walk and maybe look at some could fish in the passing river in the school.

While walking, you had landed yourself underneath a tree that had a few apples in it. Being bored, you decided to take an apple and wash it up later to eat it.

While reaching for it, your hands not even barely reached the Apple. You tried jumping but it was to no use.

Again to your dismay, a hand reached up and touched the Apple from behind you. Not picking it, only touching it.

"Need a hand? Chibi~"

*SLAP*

Your hand went across his face again as his body slammed into the tree face first. The sudden impact caused it to shake and some apples fell from the tree.

You extended your hand and you caught the Apple that you had wanted right in the middle of your palm.

You walked away from the scene as you left Gojo as he is and you decided to eat the Apple alone.

"Fricking tarantula... "

_________________________

It was now evening as you were sitting on the roof while watching the setting sun. It was getting late so you decided to head to your dormitory and stay in there till you sleep.

While walking it's halls, you took notice off a newly hanged notice that was placed high on the walls.

Your eyesight couldn't really get what was written since you were quite far away from it. To you.

You kept squinting your eyes as you quietly groaned in annoyance.

"Oh?~ Can't Chibi reach that? Here you go~!"

Gojo took off the thin paper from the wall and waved it in front of you with a sly smile.

At that moment, your face darkened and you didn't move an inch. Gojo only raised an eyebrow as you did nothing.

"Chibi? -"

*SLAP*

"SHUT IT YOU IDIOT!"

You snapped away the flyer from his hands and you slammed him into the opposite wall with a strong slap as you looked at him furious. His face was bashed against the wall as you angrily walked away.

"Fricking frog.... "

_________________________

It was finally night and everyone had entered their rooms already and were sound asleep.

You were awake, like some days, not able to sleep well. The crickets getting on your nerves more so every second due to them being louder this night.

You sighed and you walked out of your room and dorm in your white crop top and some black sweats to the main kitchen to get you something to eat as a midnight snack. You were out of ice cream in your room and you had forgotten to go grocery shopping so you decided that the ice cream in the main kitchen would do.

You walked inside the dimly lit kitchen as you barely saw a thing. You walked towards the high cabinet as you thought of ways to get you plate.

You decided to use the counter as a stepping stone to reach it therefore, you rested one knee on the cabinet before helping up yourself with the other knee. You reached out you hand for the doors of the cabinet but your body weight was uneven and you felt your legs loosing their grips in the dark.

Your body was falling backwards rapidly as you expected and impact but to your surprise you didn't. The only thing you were met with was a soft hand on your back and one underneath your thighs as your head rested on a warm chest. Their even breathing and heart rate momentarily calmed you out.

"Didn't I tell you to be careful, Chibi?"

_________________

It was Gojo who had caught you that night. You tried to get down from his grasp but he still held you tight to him. He wouldn't let go of you while saying that it was dark and you would trip again without a vision like his.

So you only loudly groaned as you let the man carry back to your room while in the same position. It was a win for you anyways. You didn't have to walk all that way back.

On the way back, your head was permanently resting on his chest as the continued steady beating of his heart and his calm breathing was slowly making you droopy.

Not long after, Gojo was hearing you soft snores on his chest as he looked down at you with a a gentle smile and a blush adorning his face with no glasses or blinfolds on.

"Good dreams,...."

He sighed in content as he looked at your gentle resting face he rarely saw...

"Kawairashii.... Ne...."

----------------

Side story 1; Chibi. The end...

Side story 2; Ice pack. To be continued...