Adventure 5: Reminiscence (2)...preview.

The three, Gojo, Geto and Kuroi, we're now sprinting in the lower halls of the school, trying to find the vessel, Riko.

"Where's Amanai?!"

"It's time for her music class now. So either the music room or the chapel!"

"Chapel?!

"It depends on the teacher."

Kuroi and Gojo exchanged words while Geto remained silent, still sprinting with the three.

"Satoru, you take the chapel. Kuroi, the music room. I'll head off the two intruders."

"Understood."

An answer was heard from Kuroi to Geto as the three ran in their own directions in different hallways. Geto to the right and Kuroi and Gojo to the left.

"That's why I told her to stay close, that brat!"

"I'm so sorry... I even told her to keep us updated with texts.."

Gojo bickered to himself as Kuroi was only left in dismay.

After a few minutes, Gojo wacked open the door of the chapel as he shouted Amanai's name.

She only stared in disbelief and embarrassment as her friends kept asking her if he was her boyfriend. The teacher tried to settle them down as she herself tried to give him her number but the female students made an uproar about it.

"Enough."

Your calm yet deep and frightening voice came from where the door was as you calmly entered. A dark feeling giving off from you that seemed to affect everyone. Everyone but Gojo as it seems.

"There has been an emergency. Riko will leave with us. Excuse us now."

You walked calmly to the said girl as silence instilled in the whole chapel. The air was thick as you escorted Riko out of the chapel while walking behind her.

Gojo only walked after you with a smirk still on his face as he closed the chapel doors behind him.

In swift motions, you gave him a sudden signal from your hands as he immediately understood and he began to carry Riko by her shirt as she dangled while he quickly ran on the roof with her.

She yelped at the sudden motion as you then immediately disappeared and reappeared right next to Geto's right side as he stood in front of a beat up old man.

He dusted himself off as he stood next to you up right after being slightly crouched.

"Hm. Not bad.. So, is it what I expected.."

"Ah... Your sent hypothesis was right.. There is a bounty placed on her head. But, how did you know there would be? When you texted me earlier while we were coming here to the school I couldn't wrap it well around my head.."

"The little tengen worshipers did nothing until now. They are mere humans who only have the money. Not power. Putting up a bounty on her with that huge amount of money must be their work. Though, I do think it's a bit unorthodox of them. It must be the work of one of their subordinates or lackeys for an easier kill it seems.."

Humming in response, Geto was getting lost in thought while thinking as you nudged him with your shoulder.

"Chapel yard. Go."

He nodded sternly as he ran to where you said.

As he disappeared from your view, you looked back down at the dying old man with his body crashed to the wall. Geto really did do a number on him.

'Maybe this could be a bit useful then.. '

You reached out your hands and squeezed your fist around his bloodied head, watching as his skin slowly paled and you sucked all life out of the old man. Taking away all of his cursed energy and life force.

"Not much... Meh. I'll keep it in store for now..."

You shrugged as you stood up from your position and you had begun to slowly exit the tight halls of this school.

After you got out of the school building from some exit, you jumped onto the roof by building some cursed energy in your legs and you gracefully landed on top of it while floating.

Once you stedied your feet on the unsteady tiles, you eyed Gojo beating up the clones of the other mercenary one by one.

What really intrigued you to the fight was when Gojo lifted up his middle and index fingers together and redied his reversal red attack he had been working on.

To your luck, it hadn't work as he playfully down punched the last clone under the chin and he grumbled that it didn't work.

You jumped from your roof to theirs powerfully as you stood right behind Gojo and eyed the body.

"Oh! (Y/N)-chan!.. What's up?"

"More energy cotton-head. Then it'll work."

You said with no remark to him or eye contact as you kneeled in front of the blown body and you did the same to what you did to the old man.

Gojo only stared at you with no emotion as he was slightly disturbed at what you did.

"Why are you sucking all life out of them...."

He said in a whisper only you could hear as Amanai stood in the back, still confused at what is going on.

"Call it.. Provisions.."

You said lowly as you stood back up again from your crouch position and Gojo only rolled his eyes bored.

A low buzz snapped you two back to reality as Amanai's phone made noise.

"It's from Kuroi... Oh no! What are we gonna do?! They've got Kuroi!"

_____________
To be continued

Just wanted to release a little teaser chapter since I'm dealing with a writer's block plus quizzes so,.. Ya ✌🕳🚶‍♀️

See you all next chapter!