ADORE YOU.

adore you ,「 editing 

by pandorathelittlebox

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ

ooo.   iliya ivanova. an only demigod-daughter of goddess psyche, a great warrior coupled with girlfriend of annabeth chase and percy jackson. when iliya was a child, everything seemed to be easier then present. she had has a loving father and the lovely town she once lived. but peaceful never really stuck with her for too long, when iliya was nine she lost her dad during the way to camp half-blood.

ooo.   since then everything for her wasn't easy at all, iliya always found herself sinking in the depress feelings of past memories. painting was the way to get rid of those feelings, since very young iliya will found passion in arts so she took all of her free times on it and even after everything she'd been through, arts calm her and helped her more then she ever realize.

ooo.   when kronos's rise and the war happened, iliya fought side by side with annabeth and percy who she'd fellen for and already realize her feelings for them long ago. so when everything ends, they're agree to dating each other three after confess feelings and they're the first polyamorous lovers to ever knows in camp.

ooo.   for four months of peace, iliya was happy and those happiness were more then she could ever imagine until those feelings broke and iliya has been told the bad news in one morning on december, a news that says "percy jackson has been missing".

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ

nina dobrev , ILIYA IVANOVA