( четиринадесет ) . . . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒, a blue sky welcome her sight, but what's weired were there's no cloud and no sign of the sun. Iliya frowned as she leaned herself up from the ground then there, in front of her were a woman dressed in white and gray Greek drees stood, her straight red hair loose and her golden jewelry shining.

She smile, it was a most beautiful smile she might have ever seen.

Then, a memoent later, Iliya recognizes her. "Mother?" She got up quick as much as possible and stood froze in front of goddess.

Iliya's mother rubbed her cheek then her expression changed, her eyebrow frowned and her eyes gotten darker as she said, "My beautiful daughter, we have so much to talk about."

A places shifted and Iliya foud herself sat facing her mother, in a white chair. "What about you want to talk?" She questioned.

"About enemies you're face right now." Psyche answer her question.

Iliya noticed how her mother had said 'enemies' instead of 'enemy'. Brunette's girl swallowed.

"There's more then one?" Iliya asked and Psyche nodded, "Yes, I'm afraid so. But the one who commanded and the one behind everything were the one we have to worry about."

The goddess waved her hand in front of Iliya, on the table, magically Chamomile Tea appeared.

"You have other trials to face, first. Medea will be back, along with many other enemies. The Doors of Death have opened." Psyche annonced. "But I thought Thanatos━" Iliya started to spoke but then her words cut off when realizing hit her hard.

The doors of death opened and monsters rose from the dead.

Her eyes darker as she had an answer, "If the Door of Death have opened, was this mean Thanatos got catched?" Iliya asked, almost whispering sound.

But the goddess just went silent, although it's was enough to answer Iliya. She gasped as her eyes close and she leaned back against the chair.

"The sleeping woman, the one Medea and Midas called their patron. She's managed to open a new entrance from the Underworld. She's letting the dead escape back into the world." Iliya said, still close her eyes but the puzzle comes pieces to pieces.

"And not just any dead. The worst, the most powerful, the ones most likely to hate the gods." Psyche said. 

"The monsters are coming back from Tartarus the same way," she guessed. "That's why they don't stay disintegrated."

"Yes. Their patron, as you call her, has a special relationship with Tartarus, the spirit of the pit."

Iliya opened her eyes as she watched her mother slowly sipping the tea, she sighed as her hand moved and finally pick the tea up and sipped it. A waved of relaxing washed over her and Iliya sighed in relief.