( пет ) . . . 𝐙𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 to Iliya as soon as the sun has rise and Iliya woke up. "Get your ass up to dress. It's your quest day." That's what she's woke up with and as she got out the bathroom, she already saw him packing her stuff.

Iliya narrow, "Will, you acted more like brother of mine every single day."

Apollo's son roll his eyes on her and shut the bag before handing it to her, Iliya slowly take it.

"I know you wouldn't do it until last minute before going to quest because of what your past effected you." He said, Iliya froze. No one knew what's happened in her first quest, not even Annabeth or Percy, but Will knew, because he's one of people Iliya goes to get helped and recovered for what's she had done at the end of the quest.

Iliya sighed, "You right. I just...feels like, without Annabeth, I would be doom." She dropped her bag and lean herself against the near wall. "I fear Will, what if I do the same mistake? What if I lose control? What if━"

"Iliya!" Will shouted and Iliya stopped. Apollo's son squat in front of her, "You're not going to lose control, I know. You're stronger and for all I've seen you, you're doing great. Everything will be fine, trust me."

"Okay, I trust you." Iliya mumble and nod.

After Iliya calm down, she leave the cabin but not without been told good luck by Hermes's kids in cabin and forehead kissed by Will.

She met Annabeth in front. "Hiya," Iliya said as she gave her girlfriend morning kiss.

Annabeth smile and they both decide to go see Jason before officially leaving to go quest. 

As they walking through the path, Iliya's hand holds Annabeth's tight and finally, when they're at Cabin One, they saw that Jason picked up one of the photos that had fallen. It was a strip of pictures like you'd take in a do-it-yourself photo booth: Annabeth and Luke, but with another girl between them. She was about fifteen, with black hair—a black leather jacket, and silver jewelry, she was caught mid-laugh.

Iliya immediately knew who is she. Thalia Grace, Daughter of Zeus, Iliya's good friend and Annabeth's bestfriend. "That's Thalia," Iliya said from his back.

Jason turned.

The couple were peering over his shoulder. Annabeth expression was sad, like the picture bought back hard memories. "She's the other child of Zeus who lived here—but not for long. Sorry, We should've knocked."