( седем ) . . . 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ 

𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐗 until the glow of Quebec city faded behind them. Leo passed them some sandwiches from his pack. He'd been quiet ever since they'd told him what happened in the throne room. 

"I still can't believe Khione," he said. "She looked so nice."

"Trust me, man," Jason said. "Snow may be pretty, but up close it's cold and nasty. We'll find you a better prom date."

But Iliya sense Leo didn't much pleased. He hadn't said much about his time in the palace, or why the Boreads had singled him out for smelling like fire.

Iliya can tells he was hiding something, something that might effect him probably because of his past. But whatever it was, his mood seemed to be affecting Festus, who grumbled and steamed as he tried to keep himself warm in the cold Canadian air. 

Happy the Dragon was not so happy.

They ate their sandwiches as they flew. Nobody talked. Whatever they might find in Chicago, they all knew Boreas had only let them go because he figured they were already on a suicide mission.

The moon rose and stars turned overhead. Iliya's eyes get heavy. three days of tried to find Percy and now get dragged into a quest effect her emotional and thought. Now that she had a full stomach, her adrenaline was fading.

Her head went light and the voices of her thought disappear, Iliya's eyes close, she fall asleep and her dream started.

Her dream start with a black curly hair man and his bright blue eyes as the lightning, his face is the words of Greek statue — he's familiar in somehow of angle to Iliya.

The man running through the crowd and one of his hand is holding a head of a monster full of snakes — Medusa's head.

He's running fast up on a wooden stairs that holding a beautiful girl as a hostage, her body shaking from fear as in front standing, are the giant monster from the seas.

One of the man's hand still held a sword, silver blade shining against the sunlight. A roar sounded and the crowd at the background are screaming and running in fears.

Iliya witness as the dark-haired man who just in time saving a girl from a monster. Medusa's eyes glowing and the monster back off, couple second later it had turn into a stone.

She watched as the monster tried to used it's last energy to get the girl, it's big hand outstanding over the sacrifice place, turn into a stone and went competently still.

Everything become silent and so Iliya thought it was over, until a hand of a monster that just turned into a stone start to fall over them.

Crowd screaming and running for their life, the girl fall down into the ocean below her as well as the man but a black Pegasi can catches him.