( три ) . . . 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 front door of the big house, as it blew open,  Annabeth, Iliya and Rachel burst in. Iliya carrying unconsciousness Piper while the others two followed her.

"What happened? What's wrong with her?" Jason Immediately rushed over.

"Hera's cabin," Annabeth gasped with tired of running. "Vision. Bad." Rachel looked up, she'd been crying. "I think ..." Rachel gulped. "I think I may have killed her."

Iliya shook a head. "No Rachel, you can't killed her." she said immediately and while Rachel introduce herself to Jason, Psyche's daughter put Piper on the couch. Annabeth rushed down the hall to get a med kit. Piper was still breathing, but she wouldn't wake up. She seemed to be in some kind of coma.

"We've got to heal her, There's a way, right?" Jason asked. Chiron put his hand on her forehead and grimaced. "Her mind is in a fragile state. Rachel, what happened?"

"I wish I knew," she said. "As soon as I got to camp, I had a premonition about Hera's cabin. I went inside. Annabeth, Iliya and Piper came in while I was there. We talked, and then—I just blanked out. Annabeth said I spoke in a different voice."

"A prophecy?" Chiron asked.

"No. The spirit of Delphi comes from within. I know how that feels. This was like long distance, a power trying to speak through me."

Annabeth ran in with a leather pouch. She knelt next to Piper. "Chiron, what happened back there—I've never seen anything like it. I've heard Rachel's prophecy voice. This was different. She sounded like an older woman. She grabbed Piper's shoulders and told her—"

"To free her from a prison?" Jason guessed. Annabeth and Iliya stared at him. "How did you know that?" Chiron made a three-fingered gesture over his heart, like a ward against evil.

"Jason, tell them. Annabeth, the medicine bag, please."

Chiron trickled drops from a medicine vial into Piper's mouth while Jason explained what had happened when the room froze—the dark misty woman who had claimed to be Jason's patron.

Iliya frowned, no one speak up and Iliya's gut tells bad feelings about it.

"So does this happen often?" Jason asked. "Supernatural phone calls from convicts demanding you bust them out of jail?"

"Your patron," Annabeth said. "Not your godly parent?"

"No, she said patron. She also said my dad had given her my life."

Annabeth frowned. "I've never of heard anything like that before. You said the storm spirit on the skywalk—he claimed to be working for some mistress who was giving him orders, right? Could it be this woman you saw, messing with your mind?"