( един ) . . . 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀, a great warrior of camp. A woman who has talented on sword-combat and she's been names as one of the powerful mind-user at camp. She's the girl who beloved, an only daughter of minor goddess of soul.

She hold a hand of her girlfriend's tight as they're travel through the sky to where they hope he would be there. Back three days ago, Iliya was painting her new arts when the foggy-rainbow mist appeared.

Annabeth's face were show and she told Iliya a bad new: Percy Jackson has gone missing.

In flash of minute, she rushed to camp and together, her and Annabeth done everything they can in their powers to finding him but still no sign until last morning when Annabeth has gotten dreamed from Hera with message. Iliya can felt an overwhelmed of hope that flowing through Annabeth's chest all the way to Grand Canyon.

A sound of chariot landed on the far end of the skywalk, warning Iliya to let go of Annabeth's hand.

Together, Annabeth and Iliya get out off before the chariot had even finished moving. It's was dangerous but they didn't care, they would do anything to get their Percy back. 

In distance Iliya saw three teenager who looks the same ages at her. A boy with brown hair who half elfish-looking, a girl with beautiful curly brown hair and last is blonde-haired guy with purple shirt that has hole in the middle. 

Annabeth pulled a knife and ran toward to the group. Iliya followed, her both hand flick off and double dagger appeared as two silvery bracelet gone from her wrist.

"Where is he?" Annabeth demanded.

"Where's who?" A guy with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes asked.

Iliya squint at his answered while Annabeth frowned at them. She turned to two teenager left. "What about  Gleeson? Where is your protector, Gleeson Hedge?"

A brown-haired boy cleared his throat. "He got taken by some ... tornado things."

"Venti," Blue eyes guy said. "Storm spirits."

Psyche's daughter look at him, strangely ━ there's something wasn't right about him, she feels it. "You mean anemoi thuellai? That's the Greek term. Who are you, and what happened?"

A guys with blue eyes and blonde-haired introduce himself and his friends ━ Jason, Piper and Leo then he explain things, how he woke up with no memories and a guy name Dylan become storm spirit then Piper fall out off the cliff but he saved her and how Geelson flew and gone to the sky.

At the end of story, Iliya feels her sudden anger as Annabeth yell out. "No, no, no! She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer."