( четири ) . . . 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 passed, Iliya's favorite time of all was campfire. And while sitting next to Annabeth and Jason, she couldn't help but thinking about all memories she had at Camp Half-Blood.

Iliya don't have home to go back, Camp Half-Blood is her only home.

Her eyes sparks, standing in front of the fire is half of Apollo's cabin with guitars and strange, old-fashioned harps were jumping around, leading a song about pieces of armor, something about how their grandma got dressed for war. 

Everybody was singing with them and making gestures for the pieces of armor and joking around. As the energy level got higher, the flames did too, turning from red to orange to gold.

Finally the song ended with a lot of rowdy applause. Chiron who's bottom half a white stallion, his top half a middle-aged guy with curly hair and a trimmed beard step out. He brandished a spear impaled with toasted marshmallows. 

"Very nice! And a special welcome to our new arrivals. I am Chiron, camp activities director, and I'm happy you have all arrived here alive and with most of your limbs attached. In a moment, I promise we'll get to the s'mores, but first—"

"What about capture the flag?" Alexander from Ares's cabin yelled. Grumbling broke out among their cabin. "Yes," the centaur said. "I know the Ares cabin is anxious to return to the woods for our regular games."

"And kill people!" Killian shouted, encourage his brother.

"However," Chiron said, "until the dragon is brought under control, that won't be possible. Cabin Nine, anything to report on that?"

He turned to Hephaestus's cabin. Nyssa stood uncomfortably. She wore an army jacket, with her hair covered in a red bandanna. "We're working on it."

And so more grumbling.

"How, Nyssa?" Alexander demanded. "Really hard," she said.

Nyssa sat down to a lot of yelling and complaining, which caused the fire to sputter chaotically. Chiron stamped his hoof against the fire pit stones—bang, bang, bang—and the campers fell silent.

"We will have to be patient," Chiron said. "In the meantime, we have more pressing matters to discuss."

"Percy?" someone asked among the crowd and Iliya's heart fell to the ground. The fire dimmed even further, but she didn't need the mood flames or her powers to sense the crowd's anxiety.