Fiesta D-Day

It's today. Today is the day that might determine our stay.

Damn that rhymed.

Anyways, today was D-Day, aka the Connect Mission performances. I could see everyone around me was nervous, and so was I. No, nervous is an understatement, I was dying inside.

We sat down in the chairs in front of the stage, I sat down between Bahiyyih and Miyu.

After a few minutes, I look behind me to see the Planet Masters walking to their table. Tiffany and Sunmi greeted us and cheered us up from everyone's obvious anxiousness.

Suddenly, the stage in front of us lit up and Yeo Jingoo appeared on the stage, making everyone clap and cheer.

"Dearest 100 girls. Finally today is the first mission of Girls Planet 999. Connect Mission's performances will unfold."

I began fidgeting my fingers and kept my head low as my head was going through a series of thoughts and what ifs. My brain was a mess. A lot of voices were arguing back and forth, blocking any sound from the room.

I'm nervous. I'm so nervous, what if I mess the dance again? What if I slip on stage? What if I have a wardrobe misfunction? What if-

Deep breaths, Lili, deep breaths, you're going to be ok.

But what if it won't?

God we're so going to get eliminated.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BREATHS!

I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

I SAID DEEP BREATHS!!

But-

DEEP FREAKING BREATHS!!! ASDFGHJKLOIUYTREWAZXCVBNMJHGFD-

"You ok there?" Miyu lay a hand on my shoulder, interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a nervous wreck, that's all," I said with a forced smile.

"Don't worry, You'll do amazing, you'll kill it! The burden is on me, since I'm doing the high note," she said nervously.

"Miyu, you're an amazing vocalist, you'll do great. And if something goes wrong, I got your back," I said as I patted her hand.

"Thank you, Lili. You're an angel," Miyu smiled and I smiled back.

The teams went performing one by one, for Yes or Yes, Team 1 won, How You Like That ,Team 1 won as well, and now we were up: the Fiesta Teams.

"Ok girls, gather round!" Before going on stage, Yubin called our teammates, Shuyun, Kyara, Nientzu, Bahiyyih, Shihona, Qiuru, Jimin, Miyu, and myself to a small circle.

"Look, this might be our last stage on Girls Planet, so we have to give it our all. I am very proud of how you all have improved. We can do it, good luck girls."

When we went on stage, the Planet Masters asked us some questions to us and the opposite team. 

I was very nervous for our performance, because Miyu had a hoarse throat for practicing too much, but Jimin's confidence during the Master's questions lifted up my spirits.

We were first to perform, so we went up the stage and got to our positions.