D-Day

Wooo, Combination Mission Stages are today!

As the masters entered the room, a special Rap Master attended the episode, making us more nervous at the unfamiliar yet familiar face.

Am I explaining myself? As in like, familiar because he's famous but unfamiliar because we've never seen him in person before, and now he's gonna judge our performances too.

I'm so awkward I swear-

"This is where the girls' great story starts: Girls Planet 999," Our Planet Master began, "Today, we're finally starting the second mission, the Combination Mission.

"The girls' original cells have been disbanded and they have been divided into new teams. In order to show off their individual strengths, they have chosen a position they feel most confident of: vocal, dance, or rap.

"Today's performances are to take place specially with a live band. The winning teams will receive a benefit of 270,000 points."

"Since they must show off their strengths during this mission," Master Tiffany said, "I'll look forward to seeing their originality in their performance."

"They're performing with new teams now," Master Sunmi added "So I'll focus on how the express their strengths, and how they pull off their performance."

"For today's combination mission, we have invited a special Master. Rap Master, Woo Wonjae."

All of us girls in the Waiting Room cheered for the man.

First up was the We Are team. I honestly felt nervous for them, because Yujin told me it's the Woo Wonjae's original song. However, I was impressed to see them rap so smoothly, and I felt really proud of Manami when the Rap Master complimented her rap lyrics.

Manami on the beat yea~

Next team up was the Ice Cream team. Hiyyih and Nientzu are there, so I'm really exited.

HUENING BAHIYYIH I SWEAR-

She is amazing. Debut spot confirmed. Guardians do your job well.

Also Nientzu that rapping like hello???!!!

"THOSE ARE MY BESTIES YALL! WOOOOO!!"  I cheered loudly.

At the end of the performance, I was smiling proudly at my cellmates, and Master Tiffany was fangirling for Dayeon so much.

After that team, 'No Excuses' was up, 'Missing You', 'All About You', and 'VVS'.

When Shihona 's parts came up in 'My Sea', it left me with the surprised Pikachu face. Her voice was so beautiful and fitted the song well. 

Also Chaehyun's. Damn, her voice sounded like and angel singing. It was so sentimental and beautiful.

I wish I could sing like her.

The following performances were 'My House', 'Salute', and finally us, the Fate Team.