D-Day

Wooo, here we are again! For the third time, yay!

I'm totally not having a mental breakdown because I might get eliminated if I do bad today, not at all!

You know it's sarcasm, right?  I'm pretty much dying in this hellhole of a waiting room.

During rehearsals yesterday, we were shown the mid-rankings and I ranked 17 out of the 18 surviving contestants. Why the day before our performances? It'll only make us more scared and nervous.

[I hesitated whether to write a whole ass chapter about it but I'm not]

When the maters entered the stage room thingy, the girls cheered and clapped, while I managed to force a smile though my anxiousness.

Sunmi dyed her hair purple. It was pretty, but I liked her blonde hair more.

When Jingoo came up the stage, he smiled as he was fixing something on his wrist, making all of us smile as well as we recalled the memories from the last days.

Before the Mission Stages today, we also came up to Master Jingoo and Tiffany and gave them their presents, since they couldn't be present the day of the Thank You Party thing.

"Through the Second Survival Announcement, a total of 27 girls got to survive. Today, those survivors will perform for their third mission: the Creation Mission. During this mission, the girls will perform in teams regardless of the group ratio like in the actual debut group. An unlike other missions where they performed existing songs, they will be performing new songs."

"We've been focusing on evaluating their skills, but it's all about their creativity now," Master Tiffany said, "I will focus on how they create their own character on the stage as they perform."

"Later on, two teams of seven members and two teams of eight and five members. All of the members on the winning team will receive a benefit of receiving twice of the global points given in the last 24 hours. The third mission of Girls Planet 999 begins now!"

***

"For this first team, the song expresses how a girl feels upset for running into her crush in the worst situation ever with cute and entertaining lyrics. Please welcome Shoot! Team." The eight of us got up the stage cheerfully and excited.

"Please introduce your team," Jingoo told us.

"But my head is going POP! POP! Hello, we are eight unpredictable girls. POP! POP! We are POP! CORN."

The masters laughed at our energy and after a few questions and the stage was set up, we got into our positions to perform.

Line Distribution:

[Myah, Ririka]
eodiseonga jjan! natana
meotjin bodeureul tago nae apeul jina
yeonghwa sok juingonginjul
neurin hwamyeoneul boneun geotcheoreom

[Hsinwei, Ruan, Ruan&HsinweiManami]
igeo jom gollanhae
nado eodi gamyeon jureul seoneunde wae
naneun geurae geujeo
geurae
mweo geunyang mweo
saechimhan cheok nun insado pyojeongeopshi
twinggyeo naenneunde

eolguleun I'm so so hot hot hot