Rearrangements

"We're all here~"

"The eight of us are heree~"

The eight of us clapped happily as our team was perfectly full.

"I was worried someone new might join our team but we're all here!" I said cheerfully.

"How fortunate," Yujin smiled, "Maybe we should decide on parts again. Does anyone want to be the main vocalist?"

Hsinwei raised her hand lightly, but she tucked her hair behind her ear. We all laughed in shock at her teasing.

"Wei? Wei?"

"You should do it," I said teasingly.

"No, no" she answered with a laugh.

"When we practiced before, Unnie seemed to be a great match for the part," Bahiyyih said.

"Was I really good?" Yujin asked.

"Yes Unnie, you were perfect," I said.

"Okay, then I'll keep this part," she said with a smile. "Manami, you were vocal one,"

"What do you want to do?" Hiyyih completed her sentence.

"I want to keep the part," she said.

"I want to keep my part as well," Myah said.

"Me too," Bahiyyih said.

"Me three," I said.

"Same here."

"I want to, too."

"Ruan, Wei, you too?" Yujin asked.

"Yes," they both said.

"Nothing was changed," Bahiyyih said as she checked the line distribution paper.

"That means we won't have any changes in the formation either!" Yujin gasped.

Since we all knew the choreo according to our parts, we decided to perfect it by paying attention to small details.

"Make sure you raise your leg here, nice and pretty."

"Your face here should be like 'Oh, why of all days?' and tuck your hair back like this."

Yujin was an amazing leader, one of the best ones I've gotten to be with. She helped us with every single tiny thing to make it perfect and she was so nice and made us smile the whole time.

We all got along really really well considering some of us had never spoken to each other before. Yujin would make us feel comfortable in the room 

***

"Do you guys like keeping the AC on?" Myah asked.

"Nope."

"Hate it."

"Me too," Myah said as she gave Ririka and I a high-five.

"What temperature do you two like?" the Japanese asked.

"About 28 degrees?"

"Yeah."

Ririka widened her eyes and ran to give us a hug.

"I have found my soulmates," I said as I fixed the AC to our preference.

*~*~*~*

Couldn't find how to fill in the chapter to match the length of the other ones I've written but still hope you guys like it :')

Have a nice dayy :D