Break

About a month have passed since Girls Planet began, and the staff bleached my hair to a blonde color. Gosh my scalp is going to blame them later, it was my first time bleaching my hair.

We had all that time to rest, but even while cleaning, eating, or showering, I was thinking about the eliminations.

"Ah cheer up, Lili, I know we'll make it," Bahiyyih said as she sat down next to me on my bed. I had shared my troubles with her because I couldn't keep it all to myself.

"How do you know? I'm worried we could get eliminated," I replied gloomily as I stared at the window. My friend gave me a look and I sighed.

"I'm sorry it's just... It's stressful, the thought of being eliminated, neither I can't stand the thought of you all being eliminated and me getting saved."

"Then try not to think about it, I'll help you keep your mind of it."

Bahiyyih then grabbed both of my hands and pulled me off my bed, then she grabbed one mask for each of us and headed for the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To help clean," the girl smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully, "Oh come on, it'll be fun and it'll keep your mind of it."

And she was right, cleaning with the girls was actually really fun. I cleaned along with Mashiro and got to know her more. I like her, she's nice.

Thank you all for cleaning

A voice was suddenly heard on the speakers making us both look at the camera in the corner of the hallway.

We prepared some snacks, please come to the cafeteria

"Snaaaacks!" I said happily as I jumped up and down. "Unnie, come on!" I signaled Mashiro as I skipped down the hall to the cafeteria.

When we arrived, a lot of the girls were also already there. I searched for Bahiyyih, Shihona, and Nientzu and found them waiting for me at a table. I said goodbye to Shiro and went to the table with my friends.

A few minutes later, our snacks came with our Planet Master.

The girls squealed and screamed at the handsome man in front of them, but I just kept looking at the small pink bags he was carrying, which obviously had to be the snacks.

What? You can't judge me on food.

When he came around to our table, the snacks were received by Shihona. We all looked at the contents of the box.

There were cookies, a small flower bracelet, snacks, and-

"He gave us a handwritten card! Aww that's so sweet of him," Nientzu said.

"Pretty, right?" I said as I showed the flower bracelet on my wrist to May and Yujin, who were sitting in front of us.

"Yes, it's so pretty," Yujin smiled as the three of us (May, Yujin, and I) showed our bracelets to the camera.

***

"Unnie," I say as I go to Shihona's bed. "I made this for you." I give the older a small, teal box.

"Don't open it yet, ok?" I say. She nods with a smile and I now head over to Nientzu, who was looking at Shihona and I interact.

"Don't open it yet," I say as I give her a small box as well.

"Hiyyih unnie, you too," I say as I also gave Bahiyyih a box.

I sit in my bed as I watch the girls eagerly.

"Open it at the count of three. One... Two... Three."

My friends take off the lid of their gifts and they look at me with wide eyes.

"It's a friendship bracelet," I say as I show my own in my wrist. "I made it myself. It has beads with the initials 'A W', so we'll never forget our time together as a cell."

Shihona leaves her little gift on her bed and walks towards me, giving me a big hug.

"Bracelet or no bracelet, I'll never forget you guys," she says.

The other two girls stand up and hug us as well, resulting into a group hug. As we break the hug. I see my cellmates' teary faces, which made me want to cry too.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry girls," I say with a laugh as I bring them all in to another group hug.

"Tomorrow is eliminations, and you do this now? You dummy how do you want me not to cry!" Nientzu says as she keeps crying.

We all laugh at her statement and went to bed.

"Unnie, do you think we'll be eliminated tomorrow?" I whispered to Bahiyyih when we were in bed.

"Hmm... No. Even without the benefit, we'll survive," she says as she gives me a hug.

"Try to get some sleep tonight, ok?" she said quietly. I nodded and closed my eyes as I hugged my dolphin.

*~*~*~*

Helloooo how's your day going so far~ 🙃

Thank you for reading the chapter and ily 💜