First Survival Announcement pt. 1

[Ugh you don't know how in love I am with short hair Shihona]

Today I woke up thinking about eliminations.

Ugh why can't I get it out of my head for 3 seconds?

Anyways, after putting on our purple uniforms, we were escorted to the main stage room. There were chairs with our names on it and the seats that were there when we first arrived. Many girls were already on their seats when we came in.

When Nientzu, Bahiyyih, Shihona and I were about to sit down on our seats, a picture of the four of us appeared on the screen.

Bahiyyih and Shihona were making a heart while Nientzu was carrying me in her back while I was making a ✌, all of us were smiling.

When I saw the projected photo, I smiled as I felt my eyes well up. Two-month-long memories of us four flashed through my mind, and thinking this might be our last moment together made me feel really sad.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS LILI!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS YOU BI-

When all the girls were in their seats, the main screen lit up with the words 'First Survival Announcement' and everyone went quiet.

If you were inside the room, you could feel the sadness and worry of all the girls.

That was until the Planet Master entered the room!

"Hello, I'm Planet Master Yeo Jingoo," he said as he bowed.

We all clapped and cheered on him.

"Two months ago, 100 trainees from Korea, China, and Japan who speak different languages and have different cultures gathered here with the same dream. But unfortunately, some will have to leave Girls Planet."

"When a cell is announced, they will either survive or be eliminated together. Who will stay and who will go among the 33 cells will be decided by the votes of Planet Guardians."

"From 164 countries all over the globe, we received a total of 41,379,208 votes. Numerous Planet Guardians supported and cheered on you for your dreams. Thank you all."

Wow, over 41 million votes? Damn.

"Those votes will determine which cell rank you will be in: 1 to 17. Only 17 cells will survive. Also, the new Planet TOP9 lineup will be revealed. Who will receive the honor of being part of the first TOP9 based solely on Planet Guardians' votes?"

"The First Survival Announcement start now! I will now announce the first survival cell." Jingoo said as he had a cue card on hand.

"But before we announce the 17th cell, we will announce the secured spot of 16."

All of the girls groaned in anxiety and frustration.

"Of course they will, it's Mnet," I hear someone say, but like the lie is where?

"This cell had the voting benefit, and one of their members was a main vocalist in the Connect Mission. The surviving cell will be on the screen," Jingoo said as a buzz started between the girls.

"Could it be Hyerim?" I heard.

"Bora Unnie, Bora Unnie, Bora Unnie, please make it be her," I pray with my eyes closed.

And it is Bora Unnie's cell!

I cheer for her loudly and so do many other girls.

"Now for the cell who ranked 15th, they performed an E.B.S song. They do not have a member with the killing part nor leader role. Show us the cell."

And the cell was Ahn Jeongmin's. 

D-e-s-e-r-v-e-d, her cell carried the Mic Drop performance!

"Next is the cell that ranked 14th," Jingoo said. "This cell performed an Apink song on the Planet Demo Stage."