Dance Battle

I forgot to write about this yesterday, but we had a legit dance battle, all of the girls!

We were led to a room in the building that had a circular purple stage, and me and my cellmates wowed at the set. The seats were all divided by mission song teams.

"What could it be for?" I asked Nientzu. 

"A dance battle?" She shrugged.

The Signal Song suddenly starts playing, so I grab Bahiyyih's hand and we both quickly run to the center of the stage and dance together, and so do many other girls. 

We all stop when Dance Masters Mr. Baek and Ms. Jang enter the room, also dancing the Signal Song as they walk. They take the front center of the stage and dance with us girls. Every girl was dancing to the song on their place, even though they weren't on stage, like on a zumba class or smth.

Am I explaining myself?

Anyways, it was fun and I had a good time dancing :))

***

"Why do you think we're here?" Kooyoung said.

"Dance battle...," I started confidently, but my voice became small as only Jiwon and I answered, and we both said it in the same tone.

"Why didn't anyone say anything?" Jiwon asked with a laugh.

"Why~~" I pout as everyone laughs.

"Correct, today's the day of the Planet Dance Battle," Joohee said.

"The winner will get the privilege of choosing the order of the Connect Mission performances," Kooyoung said, obviously getting the reaction he wanted: all of the girls started talking to each other.

"You will have to select 3 members of each team who are good and dancing, and they will have to freestyle with the music played. Once the battle is over, the Dance Masters will choose the winner."

"For those who haven't been in a dance battle, Master Baek Kooyoung will give you a demonstration," Joohee added with a laugh.

Kooyoung hid away from the camera in embarrassment, but the girls cheered on him.

"Show us! Show us! Show us!"

"But I can't do a dance battle alone, can I?" he smirked at Joohee, challenging the other Dance Master.

The music started playing and Dance Master Joohee took the stage.

All of the girls scream as Joohee starts dancing. Nientzu and Shihona cover my eyes so I couldn't see what was going on.

"Oh come on please!!" I whine at them.

"Nope, you're too young and innocent," Nien Tzu said.

"What if I'm not as innocent?"

Each of my cellmates hit my arm playfully but still don't let me see the performance, Bahiyyih now joining on covering my eyes.

I'm sorry but it didn't work out bc I crouched down and saw the performance anyways. She was cool *gay panic*

Kidding, but still.

When I see Joohee was off the stage, the girls retrieved their hands only to notice me crouching down anyways. I chuckle awkwardly and the girls all gave me a huh-so-you're-not-so-innocent-after-all look.

Now Kooyoung starts dancing.

DUDE HE WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He killed it

The music stops after both Masters exit the stage.

"The first team to participate in a dance battle is... How You Like That Teams!"

Skipping the dance thingies, they were awesomeeeeeee~~~~

Also the way Cai Bing looked at Tzuling when they were on stage omg-

Anyways HYLT Team 2 won that round.

Next it was us, the Fiesta Teams. Yubin, Qiuru, and I went on stage to represent our team but we lost to team 1, meaning we'd perform first in the Connect Mission.

Third up was Yes or Yes Teams, Team 2 won that one.

After them was the EBS Teams. The Eve won first and Mic Drop was second place.

Last in line were The Fifth Season Teams, and Team 1 won.

After that, the Dance Battle ended, but it was EPIC!

I wish we can do that again some time, it was fun

*~*~*~*

An extra~~

Have a great day everyone! 🌼