O.O.O Mission

[A reminder that this is not official ☝]

We enter the main room and there is a panel-like space similar to the ones that separated the teams in the Combination Mission.

The 27 of us stand close to the theater stage thing and wait for the expected person to come in, and when he did, everyone started clapping and cheering for him.

"Hello, I mentioned there'd be one more mission," the Planet Master said, "I was worried you'd spend a sleepless night after hearing the news, but it seems you slept well."

The girls laughed at the statement but I yawned for no reason.

"I will now reveal the final mission that will determine the 18 finalists."

Suddenly the Girls Planet curtain fell, surprising all of us. Behind said curtain thing the wall read 'O.O.O'

"This is the O.O.O Mission. The song that was originally sung by 99 contestants was remastered as a debut song. You will be singing the Signal Song in groups of nine and you will be reevaluated.

"The members were decided according to the result of the Combination Voting of the Planet Guardians and the opinion of the professional K-pop Masters. Members who will best-suit the teams for this mission have already been decided.

"Unlike other missions, the contestants who will get the benefit will be decided through individual evaluation."

"Wait what? So we'll be a team but we're- Huh?" I said in utter confusion.

"It means we'll be performing in teams but we'll be evaluated individually," Youngeun told me, since the U+ME=LOVE team was beside us.

"The Masters won't decide who will get the benefit. After the mission, the fancams of the 27 contestants will be released. The one who gets the most likes in 24 hours from each team will receive the benefit, so it will be only 3 people in total."

"Only 3? This is crazy," Yujin whined.

"The first place of each team will get 90,000 points. Now let's find out which members are for each team."

"Woah, I'm dying to find out," Myah said nervously.

"Me too," I replied as I put my hands together as in prayer, wishing I'd be in a team with the girl I'm thinking of right now.

"J Group's Kawaguchi Yurina, please go to team 1."

"C group Cai Bing, team 2."

"K Group Kim Suyeon, team 2."

"Pretty girls, cool girls, and cute girls?" I said as I pointed at the teams.

"I bet I won't be in team 2," Bahiyyih said.

"Don't say that, of course you will. Unnie's the coolest person I know," I said making Hiyyih blush.

The girls went going into teams, and I was so confused on the concept of the distribution.

After a long time, Bahiyyih went to team 2, and only 5 of us were left to go into teams: Xiaoting, Dayeon, Youngeun, and Shana.

Dayeon was sent to team 1, Shana to team 2, and Youngeun to team 3, meaning there was only two spots left.

Xiaoting and I for either teams 1 and 3.

"Shen Xiaoting... Team 1."

And without waiting for my name to be called, I ran to team 3 and hugged the girls there. There was Myah, Ruan, Wen Zhe, Bora, Xinyu, Manami, Youngeun, and Wei.