Fan-meet

"There will be a fan-meet with the Planet Guardians. A notice has been put up to notify the Guardians."

"What?"

"Really?"

"What should we do?" I asked the 26 girls.

"Maybe we should perform O.O.O," Yujin suggested.

"We should give the Guardians a time to take pictures with us," Youngeun said.

"And a Q&A! We can answer questions given beforehand," Bora added.

"We can give out presents, too," Dayeon said.

All of us kept giving out opinions and I wrote them down on a piece of paper.

"Alright, we'll all vote on the suggestions we agree with and the most voted ones will be what we will do," I said and the girls nodded.

***

Yes, magical time skip because now it's the day of the fan-meet, October 2nd

I was a nervous wreck, I peeked out to see the crowd of cars and damn there were a lot.

The Signal Song began playing as if to tell us to go on stage, so we quickly went on stage and waved at the Planet Guardians before getting into places to dance O.O.O.

In the turn at the beginning my legs made me trip, but I laughed and continued dancing as if nothing happened.

"Welcome to the first ever Girls Planet 999 fan-meet: Drive to Planet! We are your MCs for today..."

"Wen Zhe."

"Sakamoto Mashiro."

"And Kang Yeseo!"

The windshields of the Planet Guardians' cars were moving, so I guess it's their way of cheering on us from a safe distance :D

"When do we begin? I want to start now!" Wen Zhe said.

"Our Planet Guardians sent in some questions, so we will be answering them!"

"I'll read the first question: 'Chen Hsinwei, what was your first impression of the Planet Master?'"

"He was a very handsome man," Hsinwei answered as everyone laughed.

"Guinn Myah, we were wondering why you always sleep in other people's rooms?"

"How do they know?" Myah laughed, "I'm too scared to sleep alone."

The girls awe at the adorable answer.

"Who is your favorite to sleep with?"

"I uh... Yujin Unnie!"

I laugh at the answer as Yujin seemed really happy that she was chosen.

"Also Zhong Liling.."

I turn my head at my name being called.

"Why do you sleep with Huening Bahiyyih?"

Bahiyyih and I laugh as we look at each other and I take the mic.

"I don't know, we started sleeping together one night and then it became an every-night thing if we're in the same team," I said smiling at Hiyyih, who was nodding along with my words while laughing.

The rest of the girls also began laughing at my statement and called me cute.

Ahem miss, cute where? Im fierce rawr 🦁

***

"We prepared something else for you guys," Yeseo said after a beautiful harmonization of Bora and Chaehyun, who sang My Sea.

"Stage Repeat!" the three MCs said at the same time.

Cai Bing, Yaning, Wen Zhe and Yujin danced Helicopter and Yaning and Cai Bing were arguing over Yujin.

Next, Youngeun and Dayeon performed the Kick It demo stage, Dayeon taking over Jia's part.

After them, Kotone, Shana, and Hikaru performed Boombayah, the remaining Plan Girls team members performed HYLT, and many other performances.

After an hour or two, the fan meet was over.

The fan meet made me very happy, it was so nice to see them in person and the spark of happiness in their eyes when they saw us. It was touching.

Before the Guardians went home, we went one by one close to each car and gave them a gift of thanks for coming.

Seeing them up close was the best part, I passed by a car that had three little kids in it, and they were fangirling so much when I gave them the gift and stopped by to talk to them.

It was an experience I'd never forget. My fans were supporting me all the way, so I promised them and myself that I'd do my best so I can deserve all of those votes.

***

Wooo I'm felling super hype and happy and I didn't even eat sweets :D

Thank you guys so much for all your love and support

Love yall <3