Chapter 1

George's pov-

I wiped the sweat off my forhead and picked up my green water bottle and squirted right into my mouth. "Good job george! You did good today" coach smiled picking up his duffel bag and placing the strap over his shoulder. "Thanks coach" I smiled placing the water bottle on the bench.

I took a deep breath and walked over to him. "Since.. you know new people are coming tomorrow.. do you think you could finally partner me up with someone..?" I lifted up my shoulder and smiled waiting for a response. Ever since I been here people that were skilled enough got to teach the new comers. "George.." he tilted his head back, closing his eyes as he sighed.

"Please sir! I've gotten better! I promise you!" I pleaded looking at him. "George" he spoke. "Please please! I really want to! I promise I'll make you proud!" I begged. "GEORGE!" He yelled looking at me, witch shut me up right away. "These people are more advanced then usual, yes they may still suck at timing but they know way more stuff we do"

I huffed looking down at the floor. "You'll get the next round-" he spoke but then was soon followed by my yelling. "That's bullshit! I've been waiting for years! Last time you said I would get a person this time! You promised!" I yelled making eye contact with him.

"It's not fair-" I got interrupted by him winding up his hand and swinging his hand right towards my face. I brought my arm up to block his from hitting me right in the face. He looked at me with his hooded eye, and I looked back with him in disbelief.

"I have been training! And I have never got a person to train before! NEVER! Please I beg you!" I pleaded as he brought his hand down.

He looked away placing his duffel bag back on the ground. He rolled up his sleeves and lunged at me. Grabbed me by my waist and throwing me down on the floor.

I looked at him and he looked at me. I look into his solid black eyes. Not a Twinkle in them, as if he wanted me to prove to him that I was read.

I quickly hit back up on my feet and help my fist up. He held his fist up, he got even more closer to me making the first move pop into my mind. The groin kick.

I stabilized myself the best I could before lifting up my dominate leg off the ground, bending my knee and kicking as hard as I could in his groin.

He fell to the ground holding his groin, scrunching up his nose and eyes rows before letting out a painful groan. "Sorry.." I apologized looking at him. I let him stand up before doing anything else.

He grabbed his duffle bag, throwing it over his shoulder and looking at me. "Fine" he said with a huff. I smiled and bowed. "Thank you!"

"His name is Clay.. he's a pretty advanced person.. but he still needs to learn on his attacking and his timing" he huffed. I smiled bright. "Clay.. got it.." "his number is 666-666-6669"

"Don't get home to late kid.." he said walking towards the double doors. "Okay dad" I smiled walking over to the bench picking up my phone, putting his number into my phone before I forgot.

I took a deep breath and walked back over to the punching bag, placing my feet in the right areas, bending my knees slighting and holding my fists up and punching the bag.

Tomorrow as gonna be the first day his career started.

_____________

I haven't made a story in a while so it's sucky

I love you all!