Chapter 5

PSA- PLEASE, ITS GONNA GET A BIT CONFUSING AT THE END, FOR THE LOVE ON GOD JUST REMEMBER THE BOLDED WORDS!

NO ONES POV

Dream stopped for a moment, watching George nod Abit before continuing. Dream slowly put his fingers in his mouth, coating them with his saliva before taking them out and putting it up to George's entrance, slowly pushing two fingers in.

"Agh.." george moaned out and squirmed slightly. "Good boy.." Dream praised him as he slowly started thrusting his fingers into George, making George quietly moan as his breath started to quicken.

Dream continued to thrust his finger into George, his other hand slowly moved down to George's dick, starting to slowly stroke it, causing louder moans to come from George. "Shit.. Dream.." george moaned as he twitched slightly.

Dream then pulled out and looked deep into George's eyes. "I'll go slow.. it might hurt a little though.." Dream spoke with a smile. George shivered, "I'm.." george began to say.

"We can stop if you want to darling" he said shifting him on his lap so the both of them were more comfortable. George shook his head. "Just do it"

Dream then lifted him up and lined himself up with his own cock. He let george take a couple deep breaths before sliding him down on it. "Fuck.." george moaned out grabbing onto my wrist. He gave him a couple minutes to adjusting before thrusting.

"God.. shit.." george whimpered into dreams ear. Dream moved george up and down his length making him take more than half. "F-faster.." george stuttered. And Dream obeyed. Thrusting faster into the big making his moans and whines louder.

"Such a g-good boy to me.." george moaned out looking into dreams eyes. Dream smirked, signaling that he liked the little praises. George dug his nails deeper into dreams back the deeper he went. Dream lifted up george pulling out a little before slamming him back down, hitting his prostate dead one. George cried out as his head flung back.

George tried to quite down his moans by placing a hand over his mouth. Dream quickly removed it and looked at him. "Don't do that pretty boy.." Dream said standing up, picking george up with him and pressing his back up against the lockers. Dream pounded into george like he had done this before, making George's moans louder and louder, to the point he can't control them.

"Im...gonna.. ugh~" George's mouth hung open as they both made eye contact. "Same baby.." Dream huffed slamming into his prostate once more making george go crazy. He let go all over his own torso.

Dream thrusting into him a couple more time before letting out in the boy. "Fuck.." he breathed out. George leaned his head back on the locker and panted.

He then pulled out a couple seconds later and sat down on the bench.

Dreams POV

We both sat there catching our breaths. George chuckled and I looked at him. "How was that for the first time..?" I spoke. He smiled and looked back at me. "Your definitely big.. that's for sure.."

"And your definitely loud.." I scoffed. "Hey! I am not that loud.." he denied getting off of my lap and sitting dont next to me, pulling his shirt and sweatpants back on. I laid down on the bench and looked up at the ceiling and just laid there for a couple seconds.

!!Until I closed my eyes for a couple seconds!!

George then crawled over the top of me and laid down, resting his head against my chest. I opened my eyes then looked at him. I then slowly grabbed the pocket knife out of my pocket. This was my chance.. $20 million and I could buy almost everything..

I then opened the pocket knife up slowly and held it in my hand. George shifted around a little to find comfort and after a coulee seconds he did.

I then pointed the pocket knife right at george behind his back. And Right as I was about to jab it into his back.. he spoke..

"Why.."

His soft voice lingered in my mind, I gulped and looked at him. He was staring at me.. which his big blue Beaty eyes.. $20 million dollars.. I repeated to myself in my mind. I could buy anything...

I then plunged it into his back. He didn't flinch.. he didn't move.. he just laid there.. staring at me.. with tears in the corner of his eyes. "Love at first sight.." he spoke with a smile. His mouth filled with blood, and when he smiled blood dripped from his soft red lips.

I looked at him. He looked back at me.

"Dream.." he spoke. "I'm sorry.." I spoke after him. "Dream.." he said it once more. "Yes..?" I finally answered with a good response.

"Wake up"

I quickly opened my eyes and I was on the blue bench, fully clothed, and george was sitting down on the bench next to me, also fully clothed, "you fell asleep" he said smiling.

Shit..

______

Hehehe