Chapter 3

"Twenty-five, twenty six, twenty seven!" I yelled out each time he did a push up. "Your really fucking heavy.." he huffed. I chuckled as I sat on his back. "Twenty eight!" I yelled out as he fell to the floor.  "Nope your not done yet" I said getting off of him. "Come on! We are the last two people in here" Dream pouted. "I didn't ask, I'm your trainer"

He glared at me and sat down in the bench. "Fine, your doing fifty tomorrow" I spoke sirring down next to him picking up my water bottle. "Nope" he said looking over at me.

Dreams POV

Fifty.. fifty fucking push-up.. I bet he can't even do ten. I thought glaringly over at him. He opened his mouth and squeezed the water bottle so the water would waterfall into his mouth. "That's gay" I chuckled. "Oh fucked off! I'm just drinking water" he stopped yelling at me. "Your drinking it vary weirdly.. besides you didn't even do shit, I was the one practicing all day" "you piss me off, so now I need water" he smiled squeezing the water bottle again.

I chuckled and squeezed the water bottle over his face so the water would go all over him. "Dream!" He sat up, standing there. I wheezed and pointed at him. "Not funny!" He huffed grabbing his towel and wiping up the water. "Oh come on" I wheezed.

"You say I drink water weird, you laugh weird!" He chuckled. I leaned back wheezing, and soon enough I fell back. He laughed but then quickly covered his mouth. We both made eye contact for a few seconds in complete silence. Then broke out into laughing.

He was nice, he made me feel a type of way that no one ever did. But the sucky part.. was I'm not here for lessons.. I know how to fight completely fine.. this is all an act.. I'm here to hire people.. and he would be perfect.

He would also be a perfect partner..

Only if he were gay..

George's POV

I looked over at clay and smiled. He looked back at me and we locked eyes. I had this gut feeling.. to just kiss him.. to just pull myself in and kiss him.. I've only known him for a day..  but.. it's like he put a spell on me that's drawing me closer to him.

"Are you gay" he bluntly out said. "Excuse me?" I spoke very surprised he said that. "You look like a bottom"

"I AM NOT A BOTTOM!" I yelled out. He chuckled as he watched my cheeked get flustered. "You are a bottom, your cheeks are getting all red.. aww.. for me?" He got closer. I covered my cheeks with my hands out of embarrassment. "T-that isn't true stop it" I stuttered as he got closer.

"Oh really..?" He said in a low tone as he came closer to my face. I looked at him and my legs started to shake. He reached his hand up and placed it on my chin, and dragged my bottom lip down, pulling me closer.

My eyes got heavy as I pulled myself closer looking at his red lips. He pulled in passing my lips and to my ear. He kissed my gaw and smiled as he whispered in a low seductive tone in my ear. "Bottom.."

I stood up and ran to the locker room and pressed my back up against the lockers and slid down. "Oh my god.." I breathed out as I tried to catch my breath.

I looked down at my gray sweatpants quickly covered my crotch with my hands. "I'm not gay.." I whispered to myself.. over.. and over.. and over again. "I'm.. not-" I spoke being cut off.

"Bottom" Dream spoke out looking over at me. I jumped slightly and looked over at him. "No I am not.. I.. I am a TOP!" I stuttered looking up at him. He stood right in front of me and looked down at my chuckling. This would be a sex postion.

I punched his cock. "Shit!" He groaned and held his cock, and rolled his head back in pain. "Shut u-" he grabbed my neck and pushed me back up against the lockers. I grabbed his wrist and looked up at him.

He got closer so our lips were less then an inch away. "That hurt" he spoke. "Good.." he tighten his grip around my neck and looked into my eyes. He took his free hand and placed it on my thigh. "Say your sorry.."

I looked into his eyes. Knowing he was waiting for an apology. "Practice time is done, you should go home now.." I gulped.

He let go of my neck and pulled away. He stopped back and walked out.

I took a deep breath and put my own hand over my neck and rubbed it.

"Fuck I'm gay"

———

Y'all want the next chapter to be a smut chapter.. or to soon..?