Chapter 2

Next day

George's POV-

"Dad, when are they coming.." I spoke running up to him. "Be patient or your not gonna get one at all.. no go sit down.." coach huffed looking at the two double door entrance.

I walked back over to the bench with my other buddies and sat down. "You teaching one this year?" I spoke looking at the guys right next to me. "Yeah, his name is Karl" nick spoke out looking back at me. "Nice, mine is clay" I smiled.

"There here, everyone stand up!" Coach demanded. Everyone stood up in a line formation. Then they all came rolling in. One dirty blond hair guy ran his fingers threw his locs and looks directly at me.

We made eye contact for a couple seconds before he looks away to give coach and handshake. "Hello Mr. clay" he smiled shaking his hand. "Please call me Dream" he smiled walking over to the other bench and sitting down.

another shorter guy came in with his brunet hair. He shook his head to let his hair wave in the wind. "Welcome Karl" coach spoke putting out his hand for a handshake. Karl bowed instead and walked over next to Dream and sat down.

"Karl looks like a bitch" I chuckled whispering over to nick. "Why did I get the weakest person of the group.." he huffed putting his head in his hands. After a little while the rest of the group came in, greeting coach then sitting down.

Dreams POV-

"Pfft.. look at that little wimp over there.." I scoffed over to Karl. "Who, skinny one or short one" Karl looked over at george and nick. "George.. how are they a higher level than us.. I bet he can't even block a punch.."

"Eh.. hopefully I don't get the short guy" Karl spoke looking over to nick. "He looks strong though not gonna lie.." Dream also looked over at nick. "He's short.. I bet I'm taller than him" Karl giggles looking over at coach.

"Alright! So today you guys will be getting your teachers for for the rest of the year" coach smiled. "George stand up, Dream your with george"

Of course.. the one person I didn't wanna be with..

"Nick stand up, Karl your with nick" coach lspoke. "Just great.. the short one.." Karl sighed while I chuckled. George walked over to me and held out his hand. "George davidson, nice to meet you clay" he smiled. I stood up and looked down at him. I put my hand up and it back to my forehead then waved it back and forth to measure his height.

He smiled looking up at me. "I'm 5"8 and I can still beat the shit out of you" he said with a bright smile.

I chuckled, I walked around him and grabbed him from behind. "Really?" I chuckled, and out of no where he throws his head back hitting me in the nose and stomping my down on my foot, he grabbed my leg and pulled it threw his own legs making me fall to the ground on my back, he flipped me over and but both of his knees on both of my thighs and pinned one hand above my head and the other to the side.

"Yea really" he smiled, I coughed and struggled to get out of this position. He finally got up and looked over at me.

This one is gonna be the one

______

Yes I know, these are pretty short chapters but, whatever.