Chapter 4

George's POV

I rested my head up against the blue lockers and took a deep breath. "Holy shit.." I whispered to myself as I rubbed my face. I got up and walked over to my locker and opened it. I grabbed the towel that was in there and I wiped the sweat off my face with it.

I walked out and looks around to see Dream gone. I took a deep breath and walked over to the bench and took a drink of my water bottle before tying my hair back into a little tiny ponytail.

I looked around once more then took my shirt off since no one was here... right?

I placed my shirt on the bench and walked back over to the punching bag. I looked at the clock in the wall and it read 12:34 am. I rolled my eyes and punched the red punching bag.

I then heard some shuffling around behind me, I turned around quickly and looked around, I then looked at the bench where my shirt was laying, but it was gone.

"Hello?" I called out walking back over to the bench and looked around for my shirt. "What the hell..." I whispered. "Hello!" I yelled walking back to the locker room. Just to see my locker door open.

"I just closed it!" I spoke to myself walking over to it and looking inside just to see if anything was missing.

I then felt a larger hand grab onto my hair and shoving my face into the locker. "Hey!" I yelled out. "Hello" Dream spoke out in a deep voice. "Dream!" I yelled.

He then pressed his lower parts up against my ass. "D-Dream!" I stuttered out. "Shut it.. pretty boy.." He said grinding his teeth and slurring the word boy.

Dreams POV

He was such a small thing I could break easily. I could listen to his screams all day if I could.. and I will.. soon enough I will be hearing his screams and cries.

I bent down to his neck and placed a kiss on the back of his neck. He squirmed around a little before I placed a hickey right on the side of his neck. "Dream! People are gonna see that!" He yelled out.

"Makeup" I spoke quietly into his ear. He then let out a tiny whine out of discomfort. I pulled his head out of the locker by his hair and turned him around so now his back was facing the lockers. He looked up at me with his lights brownish-blueish eyes. He furrowed his eyes brows and slightly parted his lushes pinkish red lips.

"God you sexy mother fucker.." I spoke as I pressed my lips up against his. He cupped my face and I grabbed him close by the waist. He let out a little moan as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and explored something I have never explored before. He pushed me down to sit on the bench as he sat on my lap.

I gripped into his waist tightly, knowing I was leave slight bruises, but he liked that, he pushed his hip into my hands and lap as he kissed away. He pulled off and looked into my green eyes. "I've.. never had sex with a man before.. I'm not-" I then cut him off with a kiss.

"No one has to know" I smiled as I kissed his neck leaving purple and red marks. he whimpered slightly as he tilted his head back allowing me to have more room to leave my marks.

I then untied his sweatpants and tried to pull them down but he stopped me. "Dream.." he breathed out. "Yes?" I said looking into his eyes.

He was silent for a couple minutes. "Is it gonna hurt..?" He questioned. I looked at him. "Darling.. I promise I'll go slow.." I smiled. He then kissed me and let go of my hand and arms his arms around my neck. I then pulled off his sweatpants along with his briefs.

"Are you ready, my love..?" I spoke in his ear. He nodded and gripped onto my shoulders to prepare.

——————-

Oops!

Next one will be smut

Maybe..

Or maybe I'll just skip the whole thing