Chapter 11

George's pov

My head was spinning. I slowly opened my eyes and all I could see was a blur. I tried to rub my eyes but I couldn't move my hands. I tried to move them but all it left was a rope burn on my wrist. I looked around. "Hey!" I yelled out. My vision soon cleared up and all I could see was Karl Infront of me tied up to the poll. "Hey! Karl wake up!" I yelled to him.

I looked around and rubbed my wrist together to try to loosen them. Someone then came in the room. I couldn't quite make out who he was though. "Did my dad set you up for this! I don't want to go into you're stupid gang! Let me the fuck go!" I screamed.

He then got closer in the light and it was Dream. "Dream! Let me go! What the fuck" I looked at him and he knelt down besides me. "Join our team.. we can rule the city" he spoke. I like spit on him and looked away. "Don't you wanna get back at your dad! Show him how powerful you are.." he yelled.

"I don't want to be in some gang we're I have to risk my life every fucking day" I yelled back. I then looked back at Karl who was gone. I looked at Dream and saw Karl standing behind him with the rope in hand.

Karl them wrapped the rope around his neck and pulled him back. Dream elbowed him in the side and grabbed his arm and flipped him over. "What the fuck.." I whispered to myself.

He then got over on top of Karl and grabbed the rope. Karl kicked him off and quickly got up to his feet where he was knocked down by Sapnap. Dream then wrapped up his legs and arms up right so he couldn't move at all. "Where did you learn that!" I yelled.

"I'm in the citys biggest gang george.. the only reason why went undercover and went into the class was to get you two, you might still be in training but your father got you to. We would be done for good" he stood up and rubbed his neck.

Sapnap then dragged Karl out of the room. He got on his knees and looked at me. "Join us.." he spoke in his soft voice. I looked at him. His handsome face, his wavy dark blonde hair. He lifted up my chin and got closer to my face.

The flashbacks of what happened in the locker room. I really had sex with a man I didn't even know who he was at the time. "It was either this.. or we would have to kill you to.. please" he begged looking into my eyes. I didn't say anything. Just sat there looking back into his deep green eyes.

He then got closer. I parted my lips and moved my head closer to him, waiting for him to press his lips against mine. "Sir Dream" someone said. He pulled off and turned around. There was a small women standing there, she was wearing an all black maid dress.

He nodded and walked out the iron doors and the women followed. The door shut and the room was dark and cold.

"Shit.."