Chapter 9

Chucky reference in here

DREAMS POV-

months had past.

I chuckled at george on the ground coughing. "I didn't hit you that hard" I said with a smile. "That hurt!" He grunted grabbing both of my legs and throwing me on the ground. "HEY! This isn't wrestling! This is self defense" coach yelled from across the room. "He was supposed to avoid the problem dad, it was a test" he smiled. I looked up at george and coughed. "Okay then.. go easy on him" he said helping the others. Me and george made eye contact and he chuckled.

A couple hours went by if basic training we all sat down for an hour break. I huddled in with Sapnap as george walked around talking to the other people here. "George is good.." I whispered to Sapnap. "Karl is good to.. he's stealthy.. sneaky.. and he has fast reflexes" Sapnap whispered back.

"George needs some help on knowing his surroundings but.. overall.. it's amazing I mean his attack skills are good. He's skinny but then strong at the same time. Last week we met up for brunch and after I took him shooting.. he's pretty good.." Sapnap looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Yall went on a date..?" He spoke.

"I mean.. we'll yeah but.." "boss won't be to happy Dream, you can't date the targets"

I sighed and looked at george. The whole reason why I was here.. was because george and Karl was a main threat to our gang. They were both strong and quick with there actions.. if we had them in the gang we would be unstoppable.. boss sent us here to kill them.. we had 3 months to do it, we now have 3 days to convince boss that they could be a good change in the gang. And George's father was our biggest threat.. the second biggest mafia member.. surprised George doesn't even know about what he does for a living.. I'm surprised that he hasn't figured out the main reason why he was here was him to be in the gang.. if we had both of his strongest people.. we would be number one..

"Say we ask them on a double date.. say for a fancy dinner.. but take them to the ware house instead.." "So kidnap them.." I chuckled. Sapnap sighed and looked at them. George and Karl then looked at us and we both quickly looked away.

"Why are you staring at us" Karl spoke up. "Because we can" Sapnap spoke. Karl grabbed his ear "excuse me!?" He yelled. Me and george made eye contact. "We were wondering.. if you guys would be willing to go on a double date.." I smiled and he chuckled. "Double date..? I don't have a boyfriend silly.."

"Me and you.." I looked down at him. "Mmmmm... will I get free food" he spoke. I chuckled. "Yes you will get free food" I said winking. He blushed slightly and nodded. "It's a double date then" he elbowed Karl in the side.

"Your going with me buddy" karl spoke looking at Sapnap. "I mean I don't have a problem with that" Sapnap chuckled as he got closer to him. "okay Snapchat.. I'm still taller then you.." karl chuckled. Sapnap's jaw dropped. I wheezed out and george laughed.

GEORGES POV-

I smiled looking at Dream. He was tall and handsome.. shit my dad would kill me if he found out I was gay.. he is a self defense teacher.. he could kick my ass.. he was nice though.. Dream was good to me.. and k feel like we are going to have an amazing time.. maybe not karl and Sapnap but.. me and Dream had a connection.

"Back to work!" Coach yelled out. I smiled at Dream. "5 reps, ready go!" I yelled. He grunted and walked away.

After self defense class.

I looked in the mirror and held a couple outfits over my body. "Now I could go for dressy dressy.." I said holding up a dress. "Or I could go for straight straight" I said holding up a suit. I grunted and slumped down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at 3 text messages from Dream.

*it's not that fancy so dork towery about dressing up*

*be comfortable*

*Sapnap's bring stupid :(*

I chuckled and put my phone down. I grabs black jeans and a blue hoodie. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I ruffled up my hair and smiled. I pulled out a box from under the bed and opened to reveling some makeup. I grabbed some lipgloss and mascara and stuffed it in my pocket.

I got up and grabbed my keys and phone and walked out from my bedroom. "George!" Coach yelled out from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back running down the stairs almost falling. "Where are you going?" He spoke. "A friends meeting. Dream Sapnap and Karl are gonna be there" I said. He looked at me and sat down on the couch. "Sit, I need to talk to you real fast"

I sat down on the couch and looked at him. "I'm everything okay?" I spoke. "I don't trust Dream and Sapnap.. honey I know that your teaching Dream and all but I might cut them from the class" I looked at him and quickly sat up. "No you can't do that! Why would you anyways! There learning and everything is going well!" I yelled.

"There some things you don't know about and won't know till your older!" He sat up looking at me. "I am a 17 year old! What can I not know about, tell me dad!" I gulped. Afraid to actually find out whatever he is going to say. "George.." he hesitated to say. He then sat down once more.

"I didn't want to tell you because I wanted you to finish your training.." I huffed. "I'm a gang leader and I set that class up to gather the strongest people to be in the gang. Once there done with training they will be put in my gang" he spoke. I couldn't believe it. 17 years of my life he was lying to me.

I stepped back and headed for the door. "Honey I'm doing whats best for you! I took you out of school because Why.. everything thought you were weird! So I'm doing you a favor..so you can get back at them" he got up grabbing my hand.

I pulled my hand away and looked at him. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled. "Do not cuss at me!" He yelled back. "People thought I was weird because they knew I was a fag!" Coach then punched me across the face and grabbed my neck.

"I will not have a fag as a child!" He yelled in my face. I grabbed his wrist and pushed them down so he would let go of my neck. "Then you don't have a child at all" I said running out of the house and into my car. I quickly got into my hair and started up the engine. I looked at the house and saw him running out the front door. I didn't even wait for my door to close. I just drove off quickly down the road.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared at the road. I grabbed my phone from
My pocket that was ringing and answered it. "Hello?" Dream yelled over the phone. I sniffles. "Hey.." I spoke. "We are here. You okay..?" He spoke. "yeah I'm okay.. do you mind if you would take me to your house after..?" I spoke. "Yeah, we actually switched it up and we're taking you guys to an abandoned house"

"meet me at he chipotle on southern street" he spoke. "Okay.. see you there" I said hanging up the phone. I then sped down the road wiping my tears. Anything to get me far away from the hell of a house.

_______
Fag alert