Chapter 12

George's POV

I sat there in confusion. Was being in a gang all I'm good for..? I thought to myself. My father lied to me my whole life, and trained me without my knowing to be in his stupid gang so he can be known.

He was my own father, why didn't he tell me he was a leader.. I sighed and tried ti get out of the tight ropes. I looked around and I was alone. Where had Karl gone. I then heard the iron doors unlock. I scooted as far back to the poll as I could.

It was Karl.. he came in wearing a leather black suit. He has a belt buckle on that was carrying guns and smoke Bombs. He was gonna get us out of here. Then I could run away, from everything and everyone.

He got closer and I looked at him. He just looked back. "Arnt you gonna get us out of here..?" I whispered. "No george.." he said kneeling down.

I looked at him in disbelief. He had joined them. "you need to join" he spoke. "No.. I'm not JOINING ANY OF THIS SHIT!" I screamed. He looked at me. "I'm not a killer Karl! YOU ARNT EITHER!" I yelled. "Have you ever watched chucky?" He asked tilting his head to the side

I looked at him. "What the fuck does this have to do with anything" I panted. "Well if you have.. then you would know his famous quote" Karl spoke standing up. I loved chucky. I even loved the new show they came out with.

"Everyone's a killer if you push them far enough" I spoke in a low voice.

He smirked. "don't you and Dream have something" he asked. I looked away at the door. "That was before he kidnapped me.. Sapnap kidnapped you to! Why did you join them! We could have gotten out of here Karl! FUCK YOU-" I spoke but then was ment by a harsh punch in the face.

I looked down at the ground and spit blood out of my mouth. Sapnap then came up behind him. "Join or die" he spoke. "that's a bit harsh.. let him have time.." Karl spoke in a small whispering voice. He laid a hand on Sapnap's chest and looked slightly down at him.

I looked at them both. "Fuck you both" I looked away not saying any more. They both looked at me. "Have it your way" Karl spoke with a frowned. Sapnap walked away back threw the doors as Karl stood there staring at me.

"You just met him.." I spitted out. He chuckled. He then got close me my face and looked me dead in the eyes. "you are a killer.." I spoke. "I love him" he smiled standing up straight and walking out of the door closing it behind me.

DREAMS POV

I stood there on the other side of the wall were george was, looking at him threw the see threw mirror. I could see him but he couldn't see me. I crossed my arms and heard Sapnap's voice. "You guys were to harsh on him" I spoke. "Oh please, he can take it" Karl chuckled.

I walked over to him and stood right Infront of him. I got up close to his face. "you just got here, I can take you out in a second" I spoke with a low stern voice.

he looked back at me and nodded. "Sorry sir" he spoke. I backed up and walked back to the mirror. "you and Karl a thing.. you know if boss finds out he will kill you both" I spoke. "And he won't find out. Right?" Sapnap spoke.

"I know nothing" I smiled looking at george.

I fell for him. I fell for my worst enemy's son.