Chapter 6

"You okay..?" George asked looking at me. I nodded looking around. "Thank you.. for that.." he smiled looking at the floor. I sat up and put a hand on his thigh. "Any time.. and know one has to know about it.." I smiled. He smiled aswell and leaned his head in my shoulder.

I then had a scenario play in my mind, were I had plunged the pocket knife in George's side. I shook my head and looked at the locker. I took a deep breath and thought. 20.. million.. dollars.. I have a month left.. boss won't be to happy if I don't do it..

I then heard the door open to the locker room and we both stood up quickly. We looked at each other and gulped.

"George!" Coach yelled out. He walked around the corner and faced us. "Yes coach..?" George spoke walking over to him. "It's 1 in the morning, go home!" He yelled "yes.. sorry coach.." George looked at me and smiled, then walked pass george and out the locker rooms.

"It smells like.. cum in here.." he said plugging his nose. I chuckled. "Probably just sweat" I smiled walking past him aswell and to george. I grabbed him by the waist, pulling him closer and kissing his neck. He quickly pushed me off and looked at me. "You can't do that when my dad is here" he whispered and picked up his duffel bag.

I chuckled. "Want my phone number?" I asked pulling out my phone. "Already have it, anyways you have a great night.. be here before 10!" He yelled out before walking out the double doors.

I took a death breath and looked down at my hands. All of a sudden my hands turned blood, my breath picked up until I saw two feet infront of me. I slowly looked up and there he was standing. George who had tears of blood rolling down his cheek, and blood dripping off his lips.

"George.." I breathed out. He didn't say anything but smile. All of a sudden he stopped. His smiled dropped and he look down. I look down to wear his sight he was following and saw the pocket knife I had saw in my nightmare earlier. I saw the pocket knife in his chest.

"You did good buddy" a man said as he patted my back. I look up and look at the man. "Boss.." I gulped. "Come on now, you did it, you killed him" he said with a smile.

"His family was gonna ruin our reputation Dream" he spoke. I started to hyperventilate.

I shook my head and looked back down at my hands, the blood was gone, and once I look up no one was there, I then look behind me at the man and he was gone.

I quickly grabbed my duffel bag and my water bottle and ran out the double doors to were I saw george outside his car on his phone. "Dream! Your good with cars right?" He yelled

I blinked. And it wasn't george who was in the ground.. but it was my mother, bleeding out. I ran off to my car, quickly turned it on and drove out of there.

I then picked up my phone and called someone.

"Please.. I can't do it" I sniffled looking at the road. "20 million dollars" the guy on the other side of the phone spoke. "You can get anything and everything.." his voice hit deeper as he spoke, anything, and everything. I didn't respond, instead I hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

I gripped harder onto the wheel and drove faster.

_______

Heheheh