Chapter 7

George's POV

I huffed. It was now 8 in the morning. I laid down in bed staring up at the ceiling. Memories flashed in my head about last night. I blushed slightly. I rubbed my face and put my head in the pillow. "Good boy george.." i played in my mind I'm dreams voice.

"No! I'm not gay!" I say sitting up quickly, taking a couple deep breaths. I looked at the time and it read 8:29 am, then the alarm ran when it read 8:30 am. I grunted and flinged my head back into my pillow.

I stopped the timer and curled up under the blankets. "WAKE UP!" Coach said barging in threw the doors. "I'm up!" I groaned. He pulled the covers off my body. "Up now! Get ready!" He yelled.

I sat up and rolled my eyes. After a couple minutes he walked back out if the room, closing the door behind him. I then got a call. I looked at it and picked up. "This is george" I spoke. "Hey! It's Dream, I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be coming in a bit early today. So at 9, will you be there?" He spoke.

I looked at the time. 8:40 am. "Y..yeah!" I smiled getting out of bed rushing to my closet while still on the phone with him. "Great! Thank you sir" I could hear his smile across the phone. "I'm on my way!" I smiled. He then hung up the phone. "Shit!" I spoke grabbing a long baggy t-shirt and black sweatpants. I ran into the bathroom and stared at the shower.

"I'll shower later" I spoke, taking off my shorts and tank top. I grabbed my tooth brush and blobbed some toothpaste onto it. I looked at it for a couple seconds then looked at the razor that was sitting next to it. "Fuck you.." I said speaking to the razor, but really speaking to myself. I quickly brushed my teeth while putting on my sweatpants.

i spit out the toothpaste and quickly put on the baggy t-shirt. I washed my toothpaste in the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I messed up my head a little bit and styled it.

I grabbed my duffel bag and my shoes and ran out to my car. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the Tesla app and used it to turn the car on. I put my shoes on quickly and pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

A couple minutes later.

"WE GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" I yelled loud in my car to the music.

I pulled up and turned off the car and got out rushing into the building. I turned on the lights and looked around to which it was empty. I slumped down on the bench and huffed.

"Boo" he came up from behind the bench, scaring me. I screamed and quickly got up "Dream! Don't do that" I said throwing a jacket at him. He wheezed. "Oh my god.. your laugh.." I said giggling.

"Come on, get up you dork. You made me get here an hour early" I rolled my eyes. "And we're alone.." he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Dream" I spoke looking up at him. He smirked bending down slowly to my ear.

"can't wait to be hearing your screams again soon" he said in a low seductive voice. I then kneed him in the dick and crosses my arms. He groaned letting go of my waist and falling to his knees.

"Shut the hell up and get working" I blushed. "Yeah yeah whatever"

________

This is kind a point less chapter

But idk what else to write and I might be taking a break.