Ch. 2 Leaving Phoenix, Arizona

Avery took her pajamas off, and she threw them in the dirty basket. She set up the shower, stepped inside, and she sighed in relief when she felt the warm water all over her body.

' Since Phil mentioned that I, or should I say, Bella, is moving to Forks to live with Charlie. That means today is January 17, 2005. It is the beginning of Twilight,' Avery tells herself while closing her chocolate brown eyes.

' So far, Renee and Phil seem like friendly people. I mean, not much is known about them in the series. I mean, it is stated that Renee and Bella have a best friend relationship. But, I can't help but think that Bella lied to Edward about her relationship with Renee since he cannot read her mind,' Avery frowned.

' Not only that, I had never liked how Bella treated Charlie throughout the series. I mean, I know he wasn't in her life that much growing up due to him and Renee getting divorced. But, I can tell he tried his best to be there for Bella, but she never appreciated him,' Avery grabs the Strawberry shampoo bottle and pours the liquid in her hands, and she starts to scrub it on her head.

' I might as well start changing the series a bit by having me as Bella on good terms with Renee, Phil, and Charlie. And with the other characters, I will see what fate has for me,' Avery tells herself, looking and sounding determined as she begins to rinse the shampoo off off her hair.

Fifteen minutes later, Avery finished taking a shower, and she turned off the water. She stepped out, grabs a towel, and she froze when she saw her old bruises, scars, and cuts from her previous body appear all over her new body.

" I can't believe it," Avery mouths out while tears welled up in her chocolate brown eyes.

' Ezekiel is in jail. Ezekiel is in jail. He is not going to hurt you. And besides, he is in your old world, and you are in a fictional world. There is no way for him to touch you,' Avery calms herself while quickly wrapping the towel around her body.

' Also, how am I going to explain these injuries to Charlie?' Avery asked herself while opening the door and stepping out of the bathroom.

' I mean, I can wear long sleeves and pants all day long. But Charlie is a cop. And he would get suspicious of me constantly wearing long sleeves and pants,' Avery tells herself while walking across the hallway to her bedroom.

' Then again, Forks is usually windy and rainy, and the sun rarely comes out. So, at least I have an excuse to wear those clothes,' Avery looked relieved while opening the door and stepping inside the bedroom.

" Now. What should I wear?" Avery asked while closing the door behind her. " What kind of clothes does Bella Swan even have?" She whispers as she walks towards the closet.

" Then again, the books usually mention her wearing clothing that makes her look plain, but for some odd reason, Edward finds those clothing on her attractive," Avery raised an eyebrow at the memory. She opened the door, and her chocolate brown eyes widened when she saw that the closet had many clothes with different styles that did not scream Bella Swan.

" My gut is telling me that Renee shops for Bella and want her to have style. However, Bella tends to go basic," Avery mumbled while her chocolate brown eyes stared at the clothing with curiosity.

" I need to double-check Bella's luggage," Avery glanced at the luggage near the bed, and she looked back at her closet.

" This outfit is cute. I am so going to wear this!" Avery beamed while grabbing the clothing and changing into a white tank top, a mustard checkered long sleeve button shirt over the tank top, blue jeans with a belt buckle that has a chain attached, and white sneakers.