Chapter II

Miami, Florida
Friday | June 18th, 2021
9:32PM
LIV Night Club

Nasir's eyes were low and red thanks to the combination of the weed and liquor he mixed. He was out in Miami with his brother Noah and his best friend Carter. Although they were in this lively city for business, they had some downtime. So why not kick back in one of the hottest clubs in Miami.

Nasir's eyes were glued to his phone that he didn't even feel his brother tapping his shoulder to gain his attention. It wasn't until Nasir felt an open hand collide against the back of his neck that drew his attention from his cellular device. Bringing his low eyes up, he slanted them as he mugged Noah, who didn't do anything but smile at his brother in return.

"Keep fucking with me Noah. I'm really gon fuck around and knock yo shit back" He threatened using his thumb to lock his phone

"Nas you need to relax. I've been callin' yo name for the past five minutes. The fuck you got going on in your phone ?" Noah asked as he handed the blunt to his older brother

"He probably checking to see if that weirdo texting him" Carter laughed placing the shot glass to his lips

Nasir's eyes rolled as his friend cracked about the woman he had met at the airport. Nasir was minding his own when the woman approached him practically throwing herself at him. She gave Nasir weird vibes and in order for the woman to leave him alone, he simply took her number so she could get out of his face.

"Stop playing with me. I fucks with a lil crazy but that bitch was giving me Lorena Bobbitt vibes" He laughed placing the blunt to his lips. Taking a long drag of the relaxing herb, he allowed the smoke to escape from his nostrils.

"You say you fuck with a lil crazy now but that's until you meet a crazy ass bitch" Carter said "you'll be singing a different tune when she chasing you around the crib with a machete"

Nasir and Noah laughed at their friend's comment. As the night carried on Nasir periodically checked his phone. He wasn't waiting for some chick to hit him up. He was awaiting a text to come through from his connect. The whole reason they were down here was to meet up with a Dominican connect Carter became close to while they were locked up in Stateville Prison.

"Nas I get we here for business but live a little nigga. Look at all these beautiful big booty chicks in here" Noah said throwing his arm around his brother's neck

"One of us has to stay on top of shit" He said peeling his brother arm off of him "aye I'll be back, I need to take a piss"

Carter and Noah simply nodded their heads at Nasir's announcement before their attention became preoccupied with the two women that had approached their section. Muttering excuse me here and there, Nasir made his way through the sea of dancing bodies. He was just a few steps from the hall that led to the bathroom when his tall stature collided into another body. He watched as the drink dropped to the ground and backsplash on the woman's dress.

"Oh shit ma, my bad" He apologized looking over the woman as she frantically grabbed napkins from a bottle girl tray to clean off the lower half of her form-fitted dress.

"I..It's okay. Things happen when a club is packed like this" The woman said giving him a reassuring smile. "It's a black dress and the liquor is clear. Honestly no worries"  she says wiping the last of the liquid from her dress.