Sneak Peek of Chp 18

"Your mother did what ?" Venus' voice echoed inside of Rhyan's quiet home

"And she was fucking who ?" Ivy soon chimed in

After the sit down with Ayden, Rhyan and Nasir went back to Rhyan's place. Ayden had unloaded so much information on her that Rhyan's head was still spinning this morning. As much as she wanted Nasir to stay the day with her she understood he had business to attend to. So Rhyan did what she saw fit. She took a personal day and called her girls over. She filled Ivy and Venus in on everything Ayden had told her about him and her mother.

"That's the same thing I said" Rhyan said sipping her mimosa.

"No, no, hold the fuck up" Venus started "are we not going to address the fat ass elephant in the room"

Ivy and Rhyan both looked at each other before directing their gaze on to Venus. Venus was right. Rhyan has yet to speak about how she felt finding out her own mother had a secret relationship with her boyfriend. Rhyan grew used to Faith tormenting her, humiliating her but she never would have guessed that her mom would go after her boyfriend. Someone who was the age of her own child.

"I mean..." Rhyan began but her words fell short. Before she knew it Rhyan began to break down. All the emotions she had locked away erupted like a volcano that has been dormant. Ivy and Venus hastily went to Rhyan's aid and began to console her.