Chapter VII

With her chin rested on her hand Rhyan tapped her pen against her desk. Although she was here at Nazty Gal physically, mentally she wasn't. Her mind was currently preoccupied with thoughts of the previous night. If someone were to ask her to describe last night in one word she would say it was mind blowing. Nasir was an amazing sexual partner, the way he touched her body set a flame within her. It was like he knew every inch and every curve of her body. The tender kisses, the sultry caresses, his sweet whisperers in her ears.

This morning wasn't any different. To kick start her morning Nasir decided to devoured her. He wasn't only skillful with his third leg, his tongue game was so vicious it could probably convert a nun to the bad side. Rhyan could feel the fabric of the lace Victoria Secrets thong become moist. Rhyan was slipping further into her sexual thoughts when a knock at her office door caused her to snap out her daze.

"C-come in" Rhyan called out sitting up in her office chair.

The door cracked open as Venus popped her inside. "You busy Ms. Parker ?"

"I'm always busy but come in Venus" Rhyan said motioning for her friend to enter her office.

Venus entered Vixen's office and closed the door behind her. Taking a seat across from her friend Venus places a venti size caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin on Rhyan's desk. A smile formed on Rhyan's lips. Due to her naughty activities with Nasir, Rhyan didn't get a chance to make her morning stop at Starbucks. Grasping the hot cup in her hand Rhyan carefully took small sips of the caffeinated drink. The taste of the sweet coffee washing over her taste buds brought her to life.

"I be knowing bitch. You were a few minutes late today and tuh. You Rhyan, are never late" Venus said while folding her arms over her chest

"I couldn't sleep last night" Rhyan said half lying.

But Rhyan knew Venus wouldn't fall for her games. Venus has been friends with Rhyan since elementary school. She knew Rhyan like the back of her hand, and could spot her friend's give away a mile away. Rhyan had the tendency to bounce her leg whenever she wanted to say something but chose to withhold her words. And like clockwork Rhyan leg lightly bounced. Venus pointed her blinged out acrylic nail in her friend's direction.

"What ?" Rhyan questioned placing her macchiato on her desk.

"You're hiding something aren't you ? You're doing that thing with your leg Rhy" Venus laughed shaking her head

"Whatever Venus. I'm not hiding anything" Rhyan said trying to be as nonchalant as possible

"Right and that big ass hickie on your neck isn't really there. You did the nasty didn't you bitch" Venus said wiggling her eyebrows at Rhyan

Rhyan's hand quickly went to the right side of her neck. She had thought she put enough make up as well as styled her hair in a way no one would noticed the passion marks Nasir had left on her skin. Rhyan didn't feel bad about it over the simple fact she decorated Nasir's neck with a few of her own.

"You know what Venus get out my office" Rhyan laughed pinching off her muffin and eating it "I will tell you later when we go by Ivy's tonight"

"Mhm you better or we're fighting Rhyan Denae Parker" Venus said reciting Rhyan's full name. Standing to her feet Venus spoke "lucky for you I have work to do"

"Yeah whatever" Rhyan said playfully waving her friend off as she exited her office

Chuckling to herself Rhyan took another sip of her macchiato. She was about to open her laptop and dive into her work when her office phone rung. Knitting her eyebrows together she picked up the phone placing it to her ear.