Chapter XIX

"I knew I should have aborted you" Faith screamed into Rhyan's face.

Faith's grip on the six inch chef knife never loosen, no matter how hard Rhyan attempted to move it from. Tears of sorrow, anger rolled along Rhyan's cheeks as she stared up at the woman who gave her life and here she was trying to end it. Rhyan began to swing at her mother wildly as she tried to regain control but it was no use. No matter the series of blows she gave to Faith, the older woman didn't seem to budge at all. Every punch Rhyan landed seemed to strip her or her energy, so much so her arms began to feel like blocks of lead were tied to them.

"Mama, please. I'm sorry, I love you. I always have even when you treated me like shit" Rhyan pleaded

Rhyan's pleas fell on deaf ears. Faith had managed to tear away from Rhyan's grip. Faith moved hastily before her daughter got a chance to react and stabbed Rhyan directly in the chest. Blood began to ooze profusely from the wound as well as Rhyan's mouth. Rhyan tried to speak but no words left her. The more she struggled to speak, the more her blood choked her. Causing her to gag and spit out blood. Faith snatched the bloody knife from Rhyan's chest only to drive it into her heart.

An ear-piercing scream roared from Rhyan as she snapped out of her sleep. Her dark hues searched her room as her shaking hands roamed over her chest and body. She was so shook by the nightmare she had that she didn't notice Nasir had rushed into her bedroom.

"Yo babe, you good ? You were screaming in yo sleep" Nasir inquired his concern evident in his tone.

Rhyan fingers combed through her hair as she exhaled slowly. Nodding her head she spoke softly. "I'm sorry. I'm fine, it was just a nightmare" she replies giving Nasir her attention.

Her pouty lips curled into a soft smile to assure him that she was fine. Nasir leaned over to her and placed a kiss on her forehead before pushing away stray hairs with his fingers. Rhyan knew Nasir didn't fully believe her but he wasn't the prying type and he gave her room to marinate on her thoughts before she came to speak to him.

"Aight ma. We have to get ready soon. Ivy's launch starts in a couple of hours and you know yo ass move slow as fuck" Nasir chuckled standing to his feet

"Beauty takes time sweetheart. Unless you want me out here looking like Ashy Larry's little sister" Rhyan teased as she tossed aside the black mink fur throw blanket.

"Yo ass already do, whatchu mean ?" He cracked with a laugh as he walked out of the room

Before Nasir could fully exit the bedroom Rhyan grabbed a pillow from her bed and chucked it at the back of Nasir's head. Luckily for him, she didn't have the best aim. While Nasir did his thing Rhyan escorted herself to her bathroom to get ready.

Opening the shower door she turned on the water, allowing it to warm up. She looked into the mirror for a brief moment. Tilting her head at her reflection she noticed she has dried tear stains on her face. Shaking the thought of the dream to the back of her mind she stepped inside the shower. The warmth of the water instantly relaxed her. The water seemed to wash away the images of her dream from her mind.

Rhyan began to wash over her curvy frame when Nasir opened the shower door. Rhyan's eyes met his low brown ones. A smirk played on his lips as he stepped inside. His eyes were glued to Rhyan's as if she was his prey. An exciting chill traveled down her spine as he stepped closer to her. The bottom corner of her lower lip became embedded between her pearly whites as Nasir cornered her.

"I can never get tired of looking at this body" He complimented as he used his index finger to tilt Rhyan's chin up.

Rhyan's hands trailed along his heavily tatted body until they rested on his face. Pulling his face close to hers, she brushed her lips against his before she kissed him passionately. Nasir's hands rested on her round cheeks after delivering a slap to both of them. Nasir's muscular arm wrapped around Rhyan's slim waist. Effortlessly he lifted her up and pinned her to the glass shower door without dare breaking their heated lip lock. As their tongues intertwined Rhyan's dainty hand slipped between their wet bodies and began to stroke his erect member before taking her time guiding him into her center.