Chapter XI

Two Weeks Later

"You're just going to kill me Nasir ?" Juliana questioned looking up to him "I thought you loved me"

"Don't try that reverse shit on me Julies. I gave you everything and this how the fuck you repay me ?!? Settin' my brother up, stealing' from me ?" Nasir spat venomously

Nasir's hand gripped the glock 34 tighter as he kept it aimed at Juliana who was on the ground. It felt like everything around him was moving in slow motion. Could he kill the woman he gave his heart to ? Did he have it in him ? He never would had suspected she would do him like this. After everything he did for her, for her family.

"Do it Nasir. Just fucking do it" Juliana said "I wished it was your ass they shot. By the way good luck not killing your new bitch"

Pulling back the trigger Nasir released one shot to Juliana's chest, hitting her right in the heart. As he watched her body bleed out, Juliana wasn't there anymore. Stepping closer to the lifeless body he peered down to see Rhyan's face. Dropping the gun he kneeled down to her, pulling her motionless body to him he held her tightly.

"Fuck Rhyan I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Nasir cried holding Rhyan's body close to his

"Baby...Nasir wake up"  Rhyan's voice called out to him "baby you're having a bad dream"

Nasir's body abruptly shot up as he looked around. His body was drenched in a cold sweat as his chest heaved sporadically. Taking a deep breath he felt a warm hand on his cheek. Turning his head he saw Rhyan' looking at him with a concerned expression along her face. Sighing heavily he ran his hand down his face.

"Are you okay babe ? You kept mumbling you're sorry in your sleep" Rhyan asked as her thumb rubbed along his cheek

"I was just havin' a fucked up dream. I'm good" He replied giving her a faint smile

"Okay, I have to head off to work now. Call me if you need me. See you tonight"

Nasir simply nodded his head as Rhyan leaned over to him. Connecting his lips with hers she kissed him deeply. The kiss between them was enough to calm Nasir down. His breathing steadied as the thoughts of his dream seemingly melted away. Rhyan pulled away from the kiss, giving him one last peck on the lips before exiting his bedroom.

Hearing the door to his penthouse close softly Nasir removed the blanket from his body. Typically when Rhyan stayed the night with him it was some of the best sleep he got. He was completely lost that this dream had infiltrated his mind. Since they've became exclusive Nasir has been battling with himself, on one hand he wanted to tell Rhyan about his past. But on the other he didn't. He knew she wasn't equipped to hear something like that from him. Hell she didn't even know he was hustling. She knew him as Nasir Smith, the business man not Nas the hustler. That's the way he wanted to keep it. But what's a relationship if you can't be honest with your person.

Finally getting out of bed Nasir walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room. Turning on the shower he stripped out of his clothes as the water warmed up. Nasir opened the shower door and emerged himself in the hot water. Letting the beads of water shower over his head he released a heavy sigh. He knew he couldn't dwell on his thoughts right now. He had to meet up with his design team about his business. Nasir had finally made a decision on what he wanted his cover business to be. After thinking it over he decided to open a spa. He figured no one would suspect a spa to be pushing weight out of it.

Turning off the water Nasir stepped out of the shower grabbing his towel. He wrapped it around his waist as he continued his hygiene routine. After thirty minutes Nasir was walking into the underground parking garage of his building. Unlocking the doors to his blacked out 2021 Corvette Stingray, he got inside the luxury sports car. As he placed the key into the ignition he turned the car on making the sports car rev to life. Nasir switched the gear to drive and pulled out his parking space.