Sneak Peek of XVII

A Month Later

"You're just fucking pathetic" Faith yelled as she threw her glass of wine at the young male

Quick with his reflex the man moved out of the way and watched the glass smash into the wall creating hundreds of glass shards on the floor. His cream colored sweater had became stained with the burgundy colored wine. He was becoming mentally and emotionally exhausted of Faith and her antics. He was beginning to understand why her husband divorced her and Rhyan no longer wanted her in her life.

"Faith you need to relax ! Why is it so important I get Rhyan ? I don't love her. I love you" he exclaimed stepping closer to Faith

"You don't love me. If you did, the little bitch would be with you right now. But where is she huh ?" She questioned nearing him. Once she was in arms length of him she slapped the man across the head

Gripping on to her wrist the man held it tightly in his grasp. "I'm sick and tired of this plan and especially you. I see why Rory left. You're just some sick, miserable, envious ass bitch. You're nothing" He said shoving her away from him.

Faith was shocked by the man's sudden action. She was starting to believe everything Rhyan said was true. But the envy that she had for her daughter ran so deep in her veins that Faith shook the possibility of what of have happened to her daughter to the back of her mind.

"I see my daughter and I wasted enough time with you. You're not a man, you're a weak little boy. Get the fuck out of my house Ayden. You just lost the best fucking thing that happened to you"

"Yeah I did. But it was never you" Ayden said pushing past Faith.

Faith watched as Ayden made his way out of her home. She stood there alone with only the four walls and her thoughts. Anger began to consume her. Grabbing the bottle of wine she threw it at the picture of her once happy family. With or without Ayden, Faith was going to continue on with her plan of making her daughter's life miserable.