Chapter XIV

After lying to the front desk agent about being Angie's son, Nasir made his way up to her room. Nasir didn't know what the fuck Angie problems was but he was going to find out and solve it for her. If she was hung up over the fact he wasn't around after a few months of Juliana disappearance, then she needs to get the fuck over herself. She didn't see him as her potential son in law, she saw him as a piggy bankAngie has always been the messy type. Regardless of how much Nasir took care of Juliana and her she still found something to talk shit about. If money hungry was a person Angie would be it.

Reaching her hotel room Nasir placed his finger over the peephole as he knocked on the door. Not hearing anything right away he placed his ear against the door and could hear Angie shuffling around the room before she shouted that she was coming. Removing his ear from the door he continued to shield the peephole until she answered the door.

"Nasir, what are you doing here at my room ?" Angie asked

The facial expression she had painted across her face showed that she knew she had fucked up. Lifting his hand, he pushed the door to her room open and stepped inside. Angie closed the door behind them. She stood on the opposite side of the room with her arms across her chest.

"I don't know what the fuck yo problem is but you need to correct that shit. Juliana aint here anymore. I'm not obligated to do shit for you" He said clenching his jaw

"After she disappeared you were barely around. You didn't do a damn thing, you didn't take care of me. Nothing Nasir. You owe me !" She shouted

"I gave you thirty thousand dollars once I stepped back after six months of her being gone. You ain't fuck with me on a personal level. You fucked with my money and whatever if brought you and your family" Nasir retorted before scoffing under his breath