Chapter V

One Month Later
Chicago, IL
6:29 PM

Wiping the blood off his hands Nasir tossed the bloody rag into a trash can along with his shirt and jeans. This so called meeting Nasir had took a turn for the worst which resulted in him killing his potential business partner. He hoped that this guy would had been his arms(weapon) connect but with the male's temper it wouldn't had worked out.

Walking out of the bathroom Nasir saw that Noah and Carter were placing the male's dismembered limbs into a drum of acid. The foul smell of burning flesh filled their warehouse.

"What the fuck happened ?" Noah questioned adjusting the mask over his face

"Nigga didn't know how to shut the fuck up. Thanks for handlin' that for me though. I have to meet Rhyan in a minute." Nasir said walking over to his desk to retrieve his keys.

"You're really feeling her huh ? Got a nigga hooked after a month and yall haven't fucked" Carter teased although he didn't have much room to do so. Him and Ivy have been glued to the hip

"Bro yo ass can't talk shit. Ivy got a grip on yo balls" Noah laughed as he sealed the acid drum "need to be about that hoe life like me"

"You don't have a choice but to be a hoe nigga. You too childish for a relationship" Nasir said while laughing

"Fuck outta here I aint childish. Females just take shit too serious. That was my best friend Noah" he said mimicking a woman's voice "I did you a favor. Bitch wasn't a true friend if she offered me pussy"

"You aint have to fuck the girl nigga" Nasir responded shaking his head. "Let me get up out of here before I lose some brain cells fuckin' with you" he laughed dapping Noah and Carter up

Exiting the warehouse he made his way over to his black Corvette Stingray. Getting inside the luxury sports car Nasir started up the engine and pulled away from the warehouse. As the sounds of Stressed by Young Thug blared through the speakers Nasir typed in Rhyan's address into his GPS.

Since their meeting Nasir and Rhyan has spent a lot of time together. Meeting for lunch dates, speaking over the phone via text and FaceTime. He learned about her more than any other woman he had came across. The last time he gave his time and effort to a woman she damn near destroyed him. Juliana. A name he refuse to say and he dared anyone else to mention her name around him.

Juliana was someone that Nasir thought he would be spending the rest of his life with. Until she crossed him in the worst way possible. Stealing money from him and even playing both sides with a nigga that was Nasir's opp. At the end of it all Nasir did the unthinkable. He killed Juliana after she played a part in Noah getting shot. Every so often he would have dreams of her, almost if she was haunting him.

Shaking the thoughts of Juliana to the far back of his mind he pulled into the driveway of Rhyan's residence. Exiting the car he dusted himself off, checking to make sure no evidence of the killing was on his fresh set of clothes. Locking his car he walked along the whining walkway to her door. Ringing the doorbell he awaited for Rhyan to answer.

Moments later Rhyan's curvy frame came into his view. The sweet, seductive smell of her Versace Bright Crystal perfume filled his nose. Stepping inside of the warmth of her home Nasir pulled her into a small embrace. His arms wrapped around her small waist, holding her body close to his. He could hear a giggle escape her lips which caused him to smile.