Chapter 2 - Nine Days Later

Third Person POV:

Nine days later; Antonia is laying unconscious with a chip in the back of her neck, specially made by Melina, Dreykov is starting to calm down while simultaneously beaming with evil since a small child was about to be born.

Walking down to the chambers, Dreykov passes Antonia's room, pausing for a brief second before reminding himself who did this. Evil consumes his face as he continues to walk down the passage.

In the birthing room the labia opens allowing for a small child to slip out of the contraption it is held in. The machine working like clock work even though it had not been used in years.

The cord is cut, the child screaming it's lungs out during the entire process, a wipe is passed quickly over the baby, cleaning it. The machine wraps a blanket around the baby waiting for someone to tend to it.

A small ping rings from Dreykov's phone. He quickly walks down the dark hidden staircase. Evil painted on his face when he sees the bundle in a small box. The baby's small hands reaching out to Dreykov, he takes pleasure in swatting the hands away. The screeching that follows music to Dreykov's ears.

He picks up the bundle at arms length. "Inna," he smirks at the name, "You must not know that the traitor is your mother," he says, his voice turning sour at the word 'traitor', "once you are old enough, I will send you to kill her. If you are unsuccessful then you will simply tear her apart."

He ponders a stand in last name, the bundle shifting in his grip, "Zakharov," he decides.

He sets the bundle down in her box. Leaving it in the room for one of the stand in mother's to take care of, at least for now.

A women enters the room as Dreykov exits. Bowing her head she says, "Sorry Sir, I didn't know you were in here," he lifts the women's head with his fingered under her chin, he gives her one of his famous smirks, fear glimmers in the women's eyes yet she does not dare show it on her face.

"Her name is Inna Zakharov,"

"Her mother?"

"You will speak nothing of the sort!" He snarls.

Releasing the women from his grip she bows her head once more. Dreykov climbing the stairs.

She walks into the room, to see Inna slowly unwrapping herself from the bundle. The women smiles, walking closer she sees the babies hair, the light reddish brown tuffs sticking out from her head. The women doesn't need to know the birthmother but the hair is a dead give away.

There is only a handful of red heads to go through the system, the most infamous one, Natasha Romanoff.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/n:

Hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was kind of a filler chapter, sorry.

Any feedback, comments or questions are highly appreciated.

Have an amazing rest of your day/night/whenever you are reading this.