Chapter 11- The News Report and the Punishment Which Follows

Inna POV: 

The next time I wake up, Madame B is standing at the foot of my bed, if that is what you can call the hard mattress with a small bundle of cloth as a pillow. I look around to see that it is my dormitory, the bright midday sun dulled my the murky windows. I am thankful when I see the bags of item that are by the ends of the beds around me. I look down to the clothes that I am wearing, my sparing uniform. I look at Madame B confused, I see her face and make my own emotionless once more. 

"Your mission made the News Zakharov," her face glimmers with evil. She opens a laptop, the bright screen illuminating her face. She hands it to me, 

A lady fills the screen, her hair short and blonde, a black dress taking her form. She sits as stright as possible, her body stiff. Next to her a man With brown hair and beard, in a blue suit and red tie. he looks more relaxed leaning against the table. They both sit with their hands together and on the table in front of them. The camera zoom into the women. 

"Welcome Back to the WHIH News front. I am Christine Everhart and in breaking news today there has been unrest in Michigan after reports of an act of domestic violence, by James Smith ending with the killings of his wife Amelia Smith, daughter Sophia Smith and five other children, who are believed to be family friends, Abigail Brown, Cameron Davis, Elisa Thompson and Harper Jackson, before turning the gun on himself.  The scene was found on Monday night after James had not arrived at work. It is believed the murders had taken place on Friday night as that was the last time any of them were seen alive. Detectives are still trying to find a motive for this gruesome ordeal.

However, the family and friends of James Smith are currently protesting in the street. Claiming that: 'The Street will not stand empty until the true murderer is found.' The small protest was quickly dispersed by police however they have said that they will continue to come back everyday. 

Surprisingly Cameron Davis and Elisa Thompson's families have taken the side of the protesters. Stating that James would never do such a thing. While the rest of the victims family are pursuing the case, wanting justice for their children. 

To get a better insight of this story, we turn now to Will Adams with the political side of this report..." Madame B takes the laptop out of me hands and pauses the video. 

"You failed Zakharov," her voice contrasts to Christine Everhart's voice, while the reporters voice had been contently wavering to bring attention to what is being said. Madame B's voice is robotic and emotionless. "Punishment will start immediately." 

She leads me to a dark room. A small weak light in the middle of the room. I stand directly under it, Madame B sticking to the doorway. Two of her security guards come out of the darkness and start to attack me. I ward them both off. Snapping the first ones neck and stabbing the second one with his own knife. 

More and more guards come out of no where. Each time it gets easier to kill them, noticing the small points of weakness in each of their suits. My hands are bloody with blood that is not my own. Several fully grow men surround me. Either laying in an unnatural position or making a large pool of blood on the floor. 

Still in ready position I turn back to the door to see Madame B looking disapprovingly at me. her words hit me like daggers, "Sloppy, again." 

More and more men come out of the shadows, some get a good punch or kick in, however it is not long before the pile of bodies grow. Madame B is still not happy with my efforts, I kill and kill and kill. The men almost tripping over their companions before joining them moments later. 

I repeat the process for hours, being taken to another dark room so that the bodies can be taken away. Still I kill and kill and kill. 

Until Madame B ushers me into another room.  This time no one come out of the shadows, she simply shuts the door behind me. I stand in the middle of the room. Before a slit in the door is opened, Madame B's voice harsher then it had ever been, "You will spend the next two weeks in here, do not disappoint me again." she closes the slit, nothing stopping me from falling into a bundle in the ground, I frantically wipe the blood of my hands and lift up my top, blood is seeping from small cuts across my torso, my white tops left side drenched in blood, I grimace and lay on my right side. Waiting for the day to pass, then the next, then the next. 

Food only comes every three days, a small portion of pea soup, I was not even given a spoon to eat it with, rather I had to lap it up like a dog. It would be taken away after five minutes,  Two men walking in, one has a gun trained on me, the other bending down to pick up the bowl not caring how much I got to eat. 

Slowly the days go by, the fourth and final meal of my punishment rolls around, I slump into the far right corner, the two men failing to find me in the shadows, none the less they take the bowl away, they shut the door and I start to cry, I conceal my sobs in my arms, suddenly a bright blinding light comes from above, I lift my tear stained face, to see Madame B's small beady eyes glaring at me. She slams the slit in the door shut and muffled screams come from the other side of the door, the blinding light is turned off and I am consumed in darkness once more. 

For the next two day I sit in my tears. Until Madame comes into my room with four guards, each of them pinning my down like a starfish so that Madame B can push yet another sedative in me neck. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/N: 

Hi, hope you are well, and that you are enjoying this. 😁

Any feedback, comments or questions are highly appreciated!

Have an amazing rest of your day/night/whenever you are reading this!