Chapter 8 -Complete the Mission

*TW: This gets dark ( Will summaries chapter in Authors note) *

A few months had passed, it is now 2014. Inna and Sophia are becoming great friends. Inna has had a sleepover at Sophia's many times and Alyona and Andrei are becoming close with Inna. Little does Inna know that Alyona and Andrei have completed their mission.

Inna POV:

It is the last period on Friday, I can barley conceal my excitement, it is Sophia's birthday and we are all going over to her house right after school for a sleepover.

The bell rings, I leap out of my seat and throw my backpack over my shoulder. I grab Sophia's hand and lead her out of the Science hall and towards to Math hall. We meet Harper and Abigail there and then all of us run to find Cameron and Eliza.

Standing outside the school we all giggle in excitement. Sophia's seven seated car pulls up we all run towards it, climbing inside the car.

Eventually we arrive at Sophia's house, we walk into her living room to find mattresses on the floor and the tv in standby.

We all choose our beds, mine pressed against the wall, all entries and exits visible. We go out to her trampoline, the six of us all bouncing, giggling and enjoying ourselves. We play a multitude of games, all on the bouncing mesh. First we play break the egg, Sophia the clear winner of the game, we all fell apart after a couple people started bouncing however Sophia managed to keep herself tightly wrapped up even with the other five of us bouncing around her.

Next we play crazy counting, I ended up spinning so much while counting to ten that I fell over from the daze. Cameron was the winner of most rounds.

Then we play Cherry Bomb, Sophia quickly jumps off the trampoline and goes to her garden shed. Seconds later she comes out with a basketball firmly in her grip. I win almost every round of the game, using my training to help avoid the bouncing ball.

Lastly we play Piggy in the Middle. We stand on the outskirts of the trampoline, our backs pushed against the trampoline walls. Abigail starts in the middle, we start to pass the basketball to one another, Abigail manages to grab on the ball as it is passed to Elisa from Harper. Harper stays in the longest out of all of us.

We play a few rounds of each game, until it gets dark when Sophia's parents only able to coax us back inside with promises of sugar.

Laying down in our sleeping bags, in our pajamas. We have all got bowls full of, Candy Corns, M&M's, Kit Kats and popcorn.

The movie starts, I glance over at all of my friends as 'The Princess Bride' starts playing. We end up watching the movie twice, all of us standing up and pretending to hold a sword in my hands as we yell at the TV.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die." we all chant, Abigail's voice towering above everyone else's.

The movie finishes for the second time, the tv is turned off and we all begin to fall asleep. Raising my hand above my head I slowly drift off to sleep, ignoring the small talk between Harper and Cameron.

I wake with a start, glaring into the darkness I see the outside door is open, the cool breeze sending chills down my spine. I look down at my feet to see the barrel of a gun pointed at my head.

"Inna," a familiar voice says, lowering the barrel of the gun, "Get up, we need to complete our mission." I rip off the top of the sleeping bag, walking towards the voice in the darkness.

Alyona?

She gives me a short, sharp, warm smile, handing me the gun and revealing another. I look at her confused. As the lights get turned on.