Chapter 11

SATT•C#11

Livy
@livybautista: or else what, Nikolo?

The grip I have over the phone tightened. My fingers were shaking. I could almost feel the loud beating on my chest. Damn alcohol. I can't calm my own body.

@livybautista: are you going to punish me?

Am I provoking him? Whatever I'm doing right now is under my consciousness. The alcohol has taken effect on me but I'm still aware of what I'm doing. And I'm seriously on the act of something I've never done before. My eyes went down on the screen when a notification popped.

@nikolo.esg: You want me to?

I gasped. Not because of surprise. But because of the waves of heat and unfathomable feeling that suddenly rushed through my spine. That single word has taken a toll on my system. Images came flashing inside my head. Inappropriate things I never imagined I would fantasize of.

"Pota. Anong nangyayari sa'yo self?"

I swallowed hard while Nikolo's serious and dark face walloped my mind. The way his hands would feel around me. The heat from our bodies. And his lips worshipping my body. The rough things I would allow him to do with my body. Even a punishment, it would bring pleasure to my body.

Napapikit ako at pilit inalis lahat ng iyon sa isip ko. What am I thinking? What the hell am I even thinking?! Dammit Livy, since when did you have those kind of thoughts?!

Only now. And it's because of Nikolo.

Hindi na ako nag-reply at tinago ang phone ko da bag. I glared at the alcohol I kept drinking before reaching for the lemonade. The alcohol isn't to be blamed. It's all on me. The alcohol only functioned as a push for me to do it.

Nawala ang atensyon ko sa phone ko nang maramdaman ang isang presensya sa harap ko. I was surprised to see the Thomasian guy George was talking about awhile ago.

Hinanap ko si George at Lou pero napailing lamang ako matapos mamataan sila sa may dance floor na nagsasayaw. They were having their own fun while I have mine texting Niko.

"Can I help you?" Takhang tanong ko sa nasa harapan ko.

He smiled at me. It was the bad boy kind of smile.

"I'm Paolo. Can I sit with you?" His voice was very conversational. He looks approachable too.

"Paolo?"

He smirked. "Galvante. Paolo Galvante."

My eyes went down to his hand when he extended it. "Your name, Miss?"

"It's Livy," tipid kong sabi.

"I mean no harm. Just thought I could sit with you and have a decent chat," he already defended himself after noticing the judgement in my eyes. He chuckled.

Tumango rin naman ako. Wala akong balak landiin 'to at mukhang wala rin naman siyang balak. I have to distract myself with the thoughts about Nikolo that's lurking on my brain.

"You look problematic," komento ko sa kanya.

"I do?" Paolo chuckled and messed his hair. "A lady told me to find a girlfriend, unaware to the fact that she's the one I fucking like. How does that make me misserable?"

"Super," I muttered. May simpatya ko siyang tinignan. He laughed when he saw the emotion in my eyes.

"Girls are flooding around you though," untag ko nang mapansin ang mga babae sa gilid gilid na sinusulyapan siya at masama ang tingin sa akin.