Chapter 39

City Series 1
SATT•C39

[WARNING. RATED-18. Matured Scenes.]

Livy
"L-laspagin?" My eyes widened.

Niko did not talk. My lips quivered while holding his manhood. It was pulsing! Nakaramdam ako ng kakaibang takot dahil sa kakaibang laki nito. I feel like its largeness doubled from the last time I saw it!

"Fuck," his eyes rolled and his head tilted up when my tongue licked his thick rod.

I feel my need build between my legs. A sharp intake of breath tells me that my movement is well received.

"Is it good?" I whispered.

His jaw clenched as his hand found my hair. He gathered it in his hand to prevent the strands of my hair from meddling with how I was doing him. I heard him grunt when I squeezed his length while sucking and licking the head. I started to take him in my mouth.

My head moved forward to take him deeper to my mouth. I was sucking and flicking my way up and down his cock. He groaned. We were both enveloped in desire, lust, and passion.

My hands wrapped around the base of his shaft, the other caressing the ball sac. At the same time, my tongue was gliding along the length of the base, bobbing around the tip and proceeding to take him back in my mouth deep again.

It was too big, I couldn't take it all. Mahihimatay ata ako. Para akong lalagnatin sa laki niya.

But I was halted as he pulled away. "That's enough or else I'll lose it," he said.

I just blinked when I felt him push me towards the bed. He pulled my ankles until I was lying on the edge of the bed. He removed my clothes one by one and followed his.

He knelt down in front of me. "Your turn."

"Lasing ka, Niko!" I gasped. "Baka bukas sabihin mo pa ginahasa kita!" Paratang ko sa kanya.

His deep chuckled rang on my ears. "Nah, I'm aware of what we're doing. And I will never accuse you of such. I want this."

He stared at my wetness with lustful eyes. "I want you," bulong niya.

I felt shivers run down my spine when I felt his hot breath on my private part. His thumb grazed across my clit. Pleasure embodies my system when his fingers rub along my slit. My hips raised to search for more in its own volition.

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita nang maramdaman ko ang dila niya sa gitnang bahagi ko. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning when he started licking my clit. It was making me crazy.

I can even hear the sound of him lapping my sensitive area. The sound was erotic enough to drive me crazy. I could feel him smile from below when a moan escaped my lips. Mababaliw ako sa sensasyong dulot ng ekspertong dila niya.

"Nikolo," I breathed helplessly when he added a finger. His fingers were easily sliding inside and out of me due to my wetness.

"What's that noise, hmm?" Niko smirked. "Seems like your pussy missed me."

"Stop," I whimpered, crossing my lips as I exhaled. He sounded so sexual. It was turning me on even more.

"Stop what?" His dark eyes bore to mine. "No one's stopping. I'll eat you here. And I'm gonna pound you slow until you're begging me to do it harder. Then I'll pound you hard and fast until you're screaming my name. After that, I'll make love to you in the couch. Eat you raw in the kitchen. Fuck you in the showers. And in the damn wall. You fucking like that, huh?" He rasped and I moaned loudly when his fingers continued to make a come motion.