Chapter 15: Meet the Kamado Family

Author's quick note: (Y/N) is 14 in this story.

(Y/N) P.O.V
It's been a year since I first became a demon slayer, I didn't except that demon slayer are busy all the time and rarely have any day offs but we must work in order to protect innocent people from the demons.

I am currently walking down in the snowy mountains since I finished my mission and the sky is starting to get darker which means demon's will be out. As I was walking down the mountains I saw a boy and is carrying a straw basket at his back, I went to him and said.

"Why are you still out this late?" I asked that person.

"Um, I was selling coals at the village so I can earn money to feed my family." He said.

"It doesn't matter, come I'll escort you back at your home." I told him and grab him arm and started walking.

"Um miss you don't need to I can walk home by myself." He said but I didn't let go of his arm and continue walking.

"I insist, just tell me where you live. And beside demons will be out before you reach your home." I said to him.

"Oh okay. Thank you for your concern." He said and tells me where his house was located.

-Mini Timeskip-

We were almost reaching at his house then he calls me and asked me something.

"Um can I ask you something? Why do you have a katana with you and why are you that kind of clothing?" He asked me.

"I'm actually part of an organization called demon slayer, we protect the innocent people getting devoured by a demon and we eliminate the demons who are lurking every night in search for humans flesh." I said. "That's why I'm escorting you back in case any demon's ambushes you while your on way home."

"I see, well thank you for your concern miss. Oh and were almost there." He said.

After a few minutes we finally reached his home.

"Oka-san I'm back!" He called for his Mother.

"Oh Tanjiro your back I was getting worry." His mother told him.

"So his name is Tanjiro, nice name"  I said it in my thoughts

"Oh who might you be?" She asked me

"Oh, I'm (Y/N) ma'am, I just escorted your son since it's dangerous to go outside during night because demon's are active at that time. And don't worry about ma'am I'm part of a organization call demon slayers were we eliminate demons who harm people." I told her

"I see, well come inside and have dinner with us, you must be hungry from your journey and also you can stat here for the night." She told me

"Are you sure ma'am? I don't want to be a burden."

"Nonsense your welcome to stay here since you had a long journey from your work."

"Alright ma'am thank you for your kindness." I said and me and Tanjiro went inside the house.

"Um pardon me but can I please know your name ma'am?" I ask her

"Oh my name is Kie and you can stay in the living room and I'll call you all when dinner is ready, while I'm preparing for our dinner might as well meet my children." She says and call her children. Once she called all of them their were five people came in the living room.

"Kid's meet (Y/N) she helped your brother from escorting him back home." She said to her kids. And all of them started introducing their self, their names were Nezuko, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Rokuta.

-TimeSkip after dinner (Sorry I'm lazy)

After we ate dinner we getting ready for bed and all of us laid the futon on the bed and we all lay down, I was beside Tanjiro. All them we're asleep beside me, I was having trouble sleeping so I keep on shifting from the futon then Tanjiro called me.

"Hey, are you alright (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just having trouble sleeping." I told him.

"Well um, thank you for taking me back home. I really appreciate your concern."

"No need to thank me, really. I'm just doing what demon slayers do, protect innocent people from demons. Anyways you must sleep now Tanjiro"

"Yeah, well goodnight (Y/N)"

"Goodnight Tanjiro" Then we both drifted to sleep

-TimeSkip (The next day)-

I woke up really early because I must return home and see father, so I stood up and I notice that Tanjiro's mom is up already, she must be making breakfast. I went to the kitchen and see her that she is making breakfast. She notice my presence so she turn around and said.

"Oh your up early, did you have a nice sleep (Y/N)?"

"Yes ma'am, And thank you for letting me stay in your home for the night, I really appreciate it."

"Oh it's nothing my dear." She said and smiled at me kindly. Then we heard footsteps and we saw Tanjiro.

"Good morning oka-san" Tanjiro said

"Good morning Tanjiro, oh can you go to the forest and chop some more woods?"

"Of course oka-san" Tanjiro said and grab the axe and basket and headed to the door.

"Oh Tanjiro can I tag along with you?"

"Sure (Y/N)-san!" Tanjiro said and smiled

-TimeSkip (after breakfast)

After we finished eating breakfast I ready to go back to the headquarters but before I leave I said my thanks and goodbye's to Tanjiro and his family.

"Thank you for letting me stay in your home for the night, I really appreciate it."

"Don't mention it (Y/N)-san your welcome stay with us." Tanjiro said.

"Thank you so much, well I'll be off now farewell everyone." I said and started walking.

"Bye (Y/N)-san hope we can see each other again!" Nezuko said

"Come visit us again if you have time!" Hanako said.

I turn around and wave at them one last time before turning back and continuing my journey.

"I do hope we can see each other again. It was fun spending time with all of you" I said it to myself and continued walking.

~Hello everyone I'm back! Sorry for not posting any chapters for months because I was busy getting ready for my first senior year of being a high school. I can only post chapters if I have a free time or don't have too much assignments. Anyways I do hope you enjoy this story even though it's pretty trashy but I'm really happy that you guys read my story. Thank you all and luv u guys~