Chapter 22: I'm just glad you're okay

Third P.O.V

It is almost sundown and (Y/N) was on her way to a place where her mission was located. Her mission was in a small village that kids suddenly disappear every night.

~Timeskip~

It was already nighttime and (Y/N) has finally arrive at the village and she asked some people if they know anything about the disappearance of the kids every night. They told (Y/N) the story about the kids that disappear every night is that they leave their house to do some errands and once it reaches nighttime they never came back from their village. One of them told her that they always hear strange noises in the alley, (Y/N) asked where was the alley located and they pointed it, she then thank them and she went to the alley and she is guessing that place is where the demon is devouring those kids every night.

When (Y/N) was almost at the alley she heard a scream and it was coming from that alley. She ran quickly and then she saw a demon was holding the kids neck and was about to devour it. When the demon was about to devour the kid (Y/N) unsheathed her sword and cut the demons arm off. It held its hand then growled at the pain. The kid who was held hostage saw (Y/N) and it ran to her, she told the kid to run away and the nodded at her then started running away. The demon's arm regenerated back and it looked at her.

"You damn bastard! How dare you interrupt me when I was about to eat the kid!" The demon yelled at (Y/N) and she just ignored the demon's yell.

"Oi! Answer me dammit! Are you deaf or something!?" The demon yelled again and she got irritated from the demon's yelled. (Y/N) quickly dashed at the demon and cut its head cleanly. The demon was shocked of how fast she moved that it didn't give him time to prepare. It just stared at (Y/N) until its body fully disintegrated, (Y/N) sheathed her sword back and was about to head back to the headquarters but then a kasugai crow came flying down to her. She was confused at first but decided to listen on what message the crow will give.

"Caw! The flame hashira is in trouble! He is fighting a demon that is part of the twelze kizuki! Caw!" (Y/N) was shocked at what the crow said and she didn't waste time and went to the location where Kyojuro was doing his mission since she knows it already. (Y/N) quickened her pace so she can help Kyojuro.

~Timeskip at the Mugen Train~

(Y/N) was almost at the location where Kyojuro was, and when she finally saw Kyojuro, he was fighting a demon who was male and has pink hair and blue tattoos on its body. When the demon was about to punch a hole on Kyojuro's stomach (Y/N) quickly unsheathed her sword then quickly ran them.

"Neon breathing Fifth form: Swirling lights" (Y/N) jumped in the air and she created multiple slashes that aimed at the demon and it cut the demon's arm that was about to punched a hole on Kyojuro's stomach and it has cuts on it body. The demon was shocked on what just happened and was froze in its place because he didn't see Kyojuro using any forms. While the demon was still frozen in shock (Y/N) land beside Kyojuro and he grabbed him on his cape and pulled him away from the demon and placed him where Tanjiro was.

Kyojuro and Tanjiro was shocked to see that (Y/N) was here and she just saved him from being killed.

"(Y/N)-sama" Kyojuro said. (Y/N) looked at her and she saw that Kyojuro was heavily injured but it wasn't life threatening since she saved him just in time.

"You did well to hold him off Kyojuro-san. Rest for now and I will take care of that demon." (Y/N) said and quickly dashed at the demon and was about to land a cut on the demon's neck. But it snapped out of its mind and move quickly away from her. (Y/N) was shocked that it move quickly compared to the twelve kizuki she fought. (Y/N) looked at the demon and his arm regenerated as well the cuts that she made and he also looked at her.