Chapter 19: Muichiro Tokito

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been about four months since Kanae-san passed away and I was really devastated because she was like an older sister, ever since Kanae-san passed away Shinobu-san changed, like she always smiles and it's worrying me. Shinobu-san became a hashira as well and she was the Insect Pillar, and she wore Kanae-san's haori.

~TimeSkip~

I was with Mitsuri-san and we were sitting on a bench and we are eating some dango's that Mitsuri-san made awhile ago. While we were eating, my Kasugai crow flew down and came to deliver a message for the two of us.

"Caw! You must make your way to the headquarters, a meeting will be held later! Caw!" My Kasugai crow said.

After my Kasugai crow deliver the message, me and Mitsuri-san quickly finishi eating our dango, once we finish all of it, we headed to the headquarters.

When we finally arrived at the headquarters we saw all the hashiras and they were just chatting for a bit (except Giyu) .

"Hi everyone! Sorry we're late me and (Y/N)-sama just ate some dango's" Mitsuri-san said.

"It's alright Kanroji-san the meeting hasn't started yet." Obanai-san said.

Just before Mitsuri-san was about to say something all of us heard my sister's voice.

"Oyakata-sama, has arrived." Both of my sister said and all of us kneeled.

"It's great to see you all, my dear children." Father said and my sister helped him walk at the porch.

"I am pleased to see you in good health Father, I pray for your continued good fortune." I said.

"Thank you (Y/N), now before we start our meeting, I would like you all to meet the new hashira." Father said and all of us were surprised.

"A new hashira! That's good news! More comrades to help us exterminate demons." Kyojuro-san said.

"You may come out now." Father said and the person came out. When that person came to our view it was a boy with long straight hair of a black color that fades to mint green as it approaches his waist. He wears a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted version of the uniform, his uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono than of the standard cuffed uniform. Along with this, the lack of bands of cloth wrapped around his calves gives his uniform an overall loose and sizable appearance. And his face holds a cold and emotionless expression.

"This boy is strange. I feel like he is bottling up something." I said it in my thoughts but I just ignored.

"I would like to introduce you all Muichiro Tokito, he is the mist hashira and he is the youngest hashira." Father said.

"Now, we can start our meeting."

~TimeSkip~

After the meeting Father went inside of the headquarters with the help of my sister and when he was inside the hashira came to Muichiro and congratulate him, but he wasn't paying attention and he was just looking at the sky. I went to join the hashira just to congratulate him.

"Congratulation becoming a hashira Tokito-san. I'm (Y/N) by the way" I said and he was still looking at the sky.

"Thanks I'll probably forget about it." He said and I just sweatdropped at him.

"What's that bird called again?" He asked

"Um, I think it's a sparrow." I said

"Okay. I'll forget it anyways." He said and left the headquarters. We couldn't help but feel dumbfounded at his behaviour.

"That kid's an airhead! Why does he keep saying he will forget it?!" Sanemi-san said angrily.

"Calm down Sanemi-san" I said.

"Of course (Y/N)-sama" Sanemi-san said and he became calm.

"I think he isn't doing that on purpose."

"Huh? What do you mean (Y/N)-sama?" Mitsuri-san asked.

"I feel like he went into something that made him like this being forgetful, an airhead, and can be an uncaring, unserious, apathetic and indifferent. And I also feel like that he is bottling up his emotion and he's just showing a cold and emotionless expression." I said and all the hashira were surprised at what I said.

"What makes you think that (Y/N)-sama?" Gyomei-san asked.

"I don't know, but I feel like he experience the same thing that I experienced. But, let's just give him sometime until he can be comfortable with us, okay?" I said.

"Yes (Y/N)-sama." All of the said at the same time and then all of us left the headquarters and went back to doing our own stuff.

~Hello, this will be my last chapter for today as well as my other book called "Immortality is Suffocating" since my Christmas vacation is almost over, and I would be back doing online class on January 10. So, I won't post any chapters on January 10. I can only post chapters when I have a free time or when I don't have too much activity. Anyways, thank you for supporting my book and happy reading to you all.~