Character Profile (Edited)

Quick note: Here's the edited version of the (Y/N)'s profile. And please ignore the first one of the characters profiles.

Info:

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) (Formerly)

(Y/N) Ubuyashiki

Age: 6 (Childhood Chapter)

15 (When she became a pillar)

16 (The whole chapter)

Hair color: (H/C)

Hair length: (H/L)

Eye color: (E/C)

Grey (Temporary)

Likes: Flowers, Pillars, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Her family, dogs and cats

Dislikes: Demons, Muzan, Loud Noises, Bullies, Overcrowded place

Family:

(M/N) (L/N) (deceased)

(F/N) (L/N) (deceased)

Adopted Family:

The Ubuyashiki

About (Y/N)

(Y/N) was a very happy girl before her biological parents died. When her family died, she became shy, timid, not very confident, anti-sociable, a bit sensitive and she rarely smiles or laugh because of the trauma she had. But with the help of her adopted family and the hashira, she wasn't very shy, timid and she smiles or laughs sometimes, but not too often. There are still times that she isn't very confident, but she tries to be more confident, she is still a bit shy, and she gets shy or embarrassed when someone praises her. And if she doesn't have any mission she holds her stuffed bear and she takes it everywhere she goes, even though she is a teenager, her stuffed bear is a remembrance of her biological parents.

Here's what (Y/N) looks like. I asked my friend to draw her and she agreed to help me.

On the middle is (Y/N)'s first uniform (Ignore the butterfly hairpin, I forgot to tell my friend to not add it, but all in all it's still beautiful)

On the left is (Y/N)'s new uniform after her old uniform was damaged from her previous battle with Lower Moon 4

On the right is (Y/N)'s normal attire when she doesn't have any missions and she wears a wisteria hairpin just like her adopted siblings and she has her stuffed bear.

~So yeah, here's the new profile of (Y/N) please ignore the first one and just focus on this. I was cringing so hard at the first one. Again, thank you for supporting and Happy Reading everyone.~