Chapter 13: Recovery

Third P.O.V
After (Y/N) returned home from the final selection she passed out due to the pain and was rushed to the butterfly estate, right now her wounds are being treated and they are putting new set of bandages because her bandages a while ago are all bloody and covered in dirt.

-TimeSkip 5 days later-
(Y/N) has been asleep for 5 days already and Kanae was getting worried including (Y/N)'s family as well. Kagaya visits her every time and he prays that she will recover and wake up soon.

(Y/N) P.O.V

-Dream-
Where am I? What happened to me? The only thing I remembered is I returned home and was about to enter my room. Did I pass out or something.

"(Y/N)"

Huh? That voice again.

"(Y/N)"

There is it again

"(Y/N)"

Why does this voice sound so familiar?

"Hello? Who are you? Can you please come out and show who you are" I said

"I will show to you who I really am once your ready, but right now you must wake up. Your friends and family are worried for you." That voice said

"Wait!"

"Farewell now, my dear" The voice said

Huh? My dear? *gasp* Mo-

-End of Dream-

I woke up after that dream, I look at the surroundings to know where am I but I have no clue where am I. I know that this is not my room. I tried to sit up but instantly regret it.

"Ugh. My wound still hasn't fully healed yet."

I tried to sit up again and I tried to ignore the pain. I successfully sat up and I just stared at the room because I can't walk right now.

"(Y/N)!!" Someone said. I look at who was that person who called me. My eyes widened to see who was that person.

"Aoi?" I said

"Your awake! I must tell Kanae-sama! I'll be right back." Aoi said and left the room.

Aoi is here? When did she get here? After a few minutes Kanae-chan came inside the room and she was accompanied by a girl with purple eyes and a butterfly hairpin.

"(Y/N) your awake, thank goodness. We were so worried for you." Kanae said and came to me and sat on the side of my bed.

"Yeah, but what happened, where am I actually? when did I get here?" I ask

"This the butterfly estate, this is were we treat injured demon slayers after their missions." The girl with purple eyes said.

"How did I get here? Who brought me here?"

"Gyomei-san was the one who brought you here."

"I see. I need to thank him for bringing me here."

"Now (Y/N), I will just do a daily check up on you to see if your wounds have healed." Kanae-chan said and she told everyone to leave the room so she could start.

-Mini TimeSkip-
After Kanae-chan did a check up on me she changed the bandage and while she was changing it I ask her something.

"Kanae-chan, who was that girl with a purple butterfly hairpin?" I ask her